• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Putting Up The Flag

loboloco

I put up my flag because of those who have fallen to give us our liberties.
I put up my flag for my buddies who fell at my side.
I put up my fag because of those who laid down their lives for our safety and our freedom.
I take down my flag because so many of our country has decided our liberty and freedom are no longer important.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
I put up my flag because of those who have fallen to give us our liberties.
I put up my flag for my buddies who fell at my side.
I put up my fag because of those who laid down their lives for our safety and our freedom.
I take down my flag because so many of our country has decided our liberty and freedom are no longer important.

I put up my flag years ago, and keep it up (properly lit) 24/7/365. I take it down only for the severest of storms, or
because it needs to be replaced due to weathering.

I keep the flag up to honor my country and my comrades - those who remain as well as those who have fallen. I do
this because I have seen much of the rest of the world and understand that, for all of the problems we have, many of
our own making, the United States of America is still the best hope this weary world has ever known.

Long May She Wave!

images

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
They were putting flags on all the veterans graves at the big cemetery in Elmira when I left the hospital on Friday. Ironic that the rest of the grounds don't look all that great but the veterans section is always immaculate and well groomed. Very moving to see all those stones with a flag flying on each.