• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

no more tuition assistance

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
the damnd asse hole in the white house has done it again. as part of his budget cutting i now have to pay for both of my daughters collage. my oldest joined the national guard to get collage paied for so she wouldn't burdon us with the expences, and my second in line wanted to go active duty for the same reason, but as of today the program is gone. my oldest has a contract for 8 years of service why cant that sob. cut some crap in washington maybe start with obamacare for elected officials, and no secret service for former presidents. if we can't affpord to invest in our soldiers we certainly can't afford to invest in forgien counties. i can keep this up on ways to save money without cutting fedral employees and soldiers bennifits. lets start with department of education who the fXXX do they educate, department of commeress, and tsa and home land securty, if we handled threats like the jews do we wouldn't have a threat.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
This is all part of a deliberate move to get folks riled up and push for congress to raise taxes. They want to be able to continue to redistribute the wealth to those they get the most votes from.

Kane

The SOB's cut back on aid to our vets but still find $250,000,000 to give to the Muslim Brotherhood.

Hussein must GO!

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Wish there was a way to get to HIS wealth and pass it out to folks I like!!!!!!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
That is so wrong. Cutting benefits for vets. For those who have not signed on the dotted line at least they know they won't get them. Those who are already committed should get what was offered when they signed up. Contracts cannot be changed without both parties agreeing to the change, so why can Obama get away with this? Yet I hear Colorado is now giving free college to illegal immigrants. Priorities of this country are upside down. :angry:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
And yet River Boat Queen Kerry brings 250 Million dollar checks to the rag heads in Egypt. The False Prophet has his priorities I would say and they are not the American people.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
:agree:

With ALL of the above comments. What a shame it is for this to happen to your family.:hammer:

Regards, Kirk

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Mule is right.....it is all O-slimmy s way to get what he wants.......and I agree with doc....
some where I read ...it is said one day right will be wrong...and wrong will be right........maby we are getting there!!!:unsure:

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
The SOB's cut back on aid to our vets but still find $250,000,000 to give to the Muslim Brotherhood.

Hussein must GO!

And yet River Boat Queen Kerry brings 250 Million dollar checks to the rag heads in Egypt. The False Prophet has his priorities I would say and they are not the American people.

I'd still like to know how a self-confessed war criminal ever got confirmed for any Cabinet-level position, much less
that of Secretary of State! [Never mind; that was a rhetorical question.]

For those that may not remember, or are too young to have heard this for themselves,
Kerry said during an April 18, 1971,
appearance on Meet the Press:
“There are all kinds of atrocities and I would have to say that, yes, yes, I committed the same kind of atrocities as thousands
of other soldiers have committed in that I took part in shootings in free-fire zones. I conducted harassment and
interdiction fire. I used 50-caliber machine guns which we
were granted and ordered to use, which were our only weapon against people. I took part in search-and-destroy
missions, in the burning of villages. All of this is contrary to the laws of warfare. All of this is contrary to the Geneva
Conventions and all of this ordered as a matter of
written established policy by the government of the United
States from the top down.”

During questioning, Kerry said those who condoned or engaged in such activities were war criminals. (Emphasis
added - DS)