• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Frandee Logo

Nikson

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Plain and simple!

Looking for a LOGO if there ever was one, if anyone got any input -feel free to pitch in, otherwise I'll have to create my own I guess...

p.s. per Utah Research papers, they are referring to most models as "snoshu" as well, is that so or only to ones with the ski in the front?!

Attachments

• 27971586_10212098770893534_7511645881358515186_n.jpg
    27971586_10212098770893534_7511645881358515186_n.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 220

Aaron Tucker

Plain and simple!

Looking for a LOGO if there ever was one, if anyone got any input -feel free to pitch in, otherwise I'll have to create my own I guess...

p.s. per Utah Research papers, they are referring to most models as "snoshu" as well, is that so or only to ones with the ski in the front?!

this your new one ?

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Bud, you are getting closer every time. Although it only has two tracks, it looks to be four wheel drive. Can't what to see your final build. Good Shu!

GMoose

GOLD Site Supporter
I have the logo, was able to trace it full scale from my cat. Had it made by a co-worker that makes vinyl lettering. He could make you a couple also. If interested PM me and I will get you his contact information.

Attachments

• IMG_1669.JPG
    IMG_1669.JPG
    120.7 KB · Views: 200

GMoose

GOLD Site Supporter
Nikson, by the way, don't use those military tires. Mine had them on it and it destroyed the grousers. I had to fabricate 25 of them myself, and weld repair about 60 of the original ones I was able to salvage, very time consuming.

GMoose

GOLD Site Supporter
Also, I believe all the Frandee models were refereed to as the Sno-Shu. I also believe all the models through model D originally had a ski, I am not sure about the model E. However, I believe it may have also, because the photos i have seen of model E's have the same attachment tubing on the front and a place for the steering shaft as my Model D.

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Wow- Looks like someone forgot to latch the gate at the Unicorn farm with all of these Frandee's showing up!

Nikson

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Also, I believe all the Frandee models were refereed to as the Sno-Shu. I also believe all the models through model D originally had a ski, I am not sure about the model E. However, I believe it may have also, because the photos i have seen of model E's have the same attachment tubing on the front and a place for the steering shaft as my Model D.

I'm able to make my own lettering/designs as long as I got something to "draw off" if that makes sense... Just havent found anything "original" on the logo, how original do you know/you aware of yours to be? Is that the font/style was used for the Frandee? Or this is just something that was done aftermarket by another person (as in non-factory)

That was my impression as well, that most of the Frandees were SNOSHU's as well...

Nikson

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Bud, you are getting closer every time. Although it only has two tracks, it looks to be four wheel drive. Can't what to see your final build. Good Shu!

You know it, I thought I should be asking you questions instead of the other way around :)

Nikson

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Nikson, by the way, don't use those military tires. Mine had them on it and it destroyed the grousers. I had to fabricate 25 of them myself, and weld repair about 60 of the original ones I was able to salvage, very time consuming.

I think that might be the reason why those tires are in the middle as idlers, for how it will have to do, will see how it goes along...

Will keep in mind, thanks for heads up!