• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

check out Gladiator American style

HarryG

:a1: Thank You WW

I am passing this one on. Their story has to be told.
My Son serving a 13 month tour in Iraq being promoted Sept 04. 1st Infantry Division.

Attachments

• 105.jpg
    105.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 174

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
HarryG said:
My Son serving a 13 month tour in Iraq being promoted Sept 04. 1st Infantry Division.
When You next speak with Him, congratulate Him on His promotion ,and give Him My thanks for His service . John

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
HarryG said:
:a1: Thank You WW

I am passing this one on. Their story has to be told.

Harry,

Tell your son Thank you from me.

john-in-ga

Site Supporter
HarryG said:
Congratulations to your son HarryG. I know you are proud. Thank him again for me.
May God Bless and keep safe all of our troops.

AFFitness13

Thank you for posting that. And Harry tell your son thank you for being there, not that it is his choice, but thank him.