• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

3/3/07 Out with Mtntopper

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
Wow, Mtntopper sure knows how to show a guy a good time!!!!!:smileywac :yum: I had a great day riding in the powder with Mtntopper!!!! Got to get some seat time in his VMC as well as his BR 100. All I can say is WOW!!!! Mtntopper has some rigs that will rival those brand new rigs I got to ride in on Wed at the shootout!!!!! :thumb: He also promises me some seat time in his LMC and his Snow Master yet this winter I hope!!! My poor little mighty mouse I do not know if it will ever look the same after riding in all those nice cats!!!! :cry: Well I had a great day Pics and videos to follow!!!!:letitsnow: :snow2_smi: :thumb: Can you believe these views!!!!!

Attachments

• 100_3036.jpg
    100_3036.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 166
  • 100_3038.jpg
    100_3038.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 166
  • 100_3039.jpg
    100_3039.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 162
  • 100_3040.jpg
    100_3040.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 165

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
I was very impressed in the VMC. The power and maneuverability were amazing!! We were in some very tight areas that I would not have thought you could make it with a cat of this size!!!

Attachments

• 100_3052.jpg
    100_3052.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 163
  • 100_3053.jpg
    100_3053.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 165
  • 100_3055.jpg
    100_3055.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 166
  • 100_3057.jpg
    100_3057.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 168

pixie

SUPER Site Supporter
Thanks for the pics and videos ! Sure is alot of pretty country to play in out there!
There's a noticable diffference in the sound of the two cats.

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
The Yellow BR100+ is a gas engine with brake steer while the orange VMC is a turbo diesel and fully hydrostatic drive snow cat. The VMC diesel is really quiet inside also, while the gas engine cat is older and noisier. The BR100+ was working hard as the snow was deep and the terrain fairly steep with side hills where we were at with it. It seems to back up the hills in the deep snow almost better than going frontwards up. :confused2:

Thanks to mbsieg (Mike) for co-piloting, watching for rocks, stumps and taking the videos and pics. :thumb:

VMC video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBwl5paHzLE

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
mbsieg, Mike did you happen so see mtntopper's big stash of bungie cords and duct tape. :StickOutT We here that he imports it and stockpiles it for when he hauls Rigs around.:17875: in fact we here he is working on the worlds biggest ball of used duct tape.:coolshade are you sure that those mountains in the back ground are really mountains? or are they his secret pile of money and duct tape will rocks on top.:thumb:

Nice pictures

Best regards Boggie

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
Yes I actually did. He now has them formed into the longest tow rope I have ever seen made out of duct tape and bungee cords!!!!:yum: :smileywac He used it several times to remove me from the powder I was stuck in???:StickOutT And even towed me behind when I was:fart2: . But that still was not me!!!!!:oops: Mtntopper's eyes kept :cry: for no reason???:yum: Hopefully he believes it was the methane discharges from the new springs popping up!!!!!! :coolshade