• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Trackmaster 4VL

vintagebike

My 1956-57 Trackmaster 4VL needs a new pair of tracks. Most of the remaining grousers and tire guides had been cut down supposedly for hardpack or dirt and there is only a small snip of rubber left for a track layout pattern. I will probably need to start from scratch. Has anyone upgraded to a newer style? This one had the wood cleats. Any suggestions will help to get her back on her tracks for McCall in 2017.

vintagebike

image.jpgView attachment 79077Trackmaster 4VL pics

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
My 1956-57 Trackmaster 4VL needs a new pair of tracks. Most of the remaining grousers and tire guides had been cut down supposedly for hardpack or dirt and there is only a small snip of rubber left for a track layout pattern. I will probably need to start from scratch. Has anyone upgraded to a newer style? This one had the wood cleats. Any suggestions will help to get her back on her tracks for McCall in 2017.

Square tube steel seems to take there place ok, with or without a center hump