• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Wanted/Steel track parts for 1969 442a

Sno Buzzard

Hello Everyone,
Please bear with me I'm new to this whole forum thing, more used to spreading the word of what I'm looking for verbally and beating the backwoods and every lead I get than I am typing on this thing but Tucker steel track parts don't seem to be to plentiful in my area, so guess it's time to turn to the one finger typing search method. My wife and I bought our Tucker in late February this year so that we could start maintaining the snowmobile trails around our camp in northern Maine, (no club in the area), it works beautifully we put approx. 300 miles on it before the end of the season with only the need of 1 trail side track adjustment. The pay was all that anyone could ask for, lots of smiles, thumbs up, thank yous and compliments of how wonderful it is to have a beautiful trail to ride on. So now its time to get ready for next season and collect some parts I've noticed my links are showing some pretty good signs of wear and I'm also in need of at least some spare rollers, my ultimate goal would be to completely rebuild all of the tracks with new links and rollers. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. I'll attach some pics of the old girl she leaks every vital fluid possible but hopefully I'll have all of those taken care of this fall.

Sno Buzzard

Next morning after big purchase retrieving a buddy's ice shack off a slushy lake, she loved it, road tall and proud over the snow drifts and hardly showed any signs of contacting the slush.

Attachments

• 20150226_083845_resized_1.jpg
    20150226_083845_resized_1.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 171
  • 20150226_074032_resized_3.jpg
    20150226_074032_resized_3.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 162

Sno Buzzard

Two days later putting her to work flatting trails, not that the 4 foot pipe drag was to much work for her. Found a mogul master for her for next year at the tail of the season, but didn't get to try it out.

Attachments

• 20150228_132112_resized_2.jpg
    20150228_132112_resized_2.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 165
  • 20150306_120345_resized_3.jpg
    20150306_120345_resized_3.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 167

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Glad you are finally up on here. Also take your credit for the 53 443 I have finding it. Great community on here. In time hopefully you can wrangle some spare parts.

Looks like a nice unmolested rig from here!