• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

MATTRACKS

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
There's an older Tucker up on Maine with them. Not sure how powder would go. Foot print much smaller but many Chevy trucks grooming with them.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I have a 1988 Tucker that I am going to replace old tracks w/Mattracks. Anyone done this?

For the price of the Mattracks I would think you could go a long ways toward rebuilding the originals.

Not some thing I would do. You create a "one off" and at resale time not many Tucker "junkies" will want that one at all. JMHO
:flowers:
Kind of akin to putting a modern computer controlled engine in an old muscle car. Only with half the performance of the older original engine. You could do it, but you have to ask yourself why.:unsure:

Regards, Kirk