• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Got guns? registered? can we search your house? gimme names of your friends your boss

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Good for him for standing up to them and standing up for his beliefs.

I think its great that he put that on YouTube, nothing like shining the light of truth on topics. I personally don't hold many of the beliefs that he claimed but it seems pretty clear that there was no need for him to be visited by them and it also seems pretty chilling for regular citizens who simply question things to be put into that situation.

grizzer

Sad day in america when a plumber has more constitutional knowledge than the than the judiciary.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Seems like a highly political use of the Secret Service. Probably nothing new, it's just now that the common man has the means to broadcast these infringements.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Yet the White House is filled with a bunch of Chicago thugs. But that is OK.

Cheer up boys, Barry Soetoro is a short timer. :clap:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Who are your friends, siblings, mother and father, employer, boss, etc, etc.???? The Secret Service doesn't have the resources to find out this information before they make a house call. I'd be very disappointed if they didn't. Hell, you can do most of that on on the internet in 15 minutes or less.

"Got guns, registered, can we search your house". I ask you, what kind of questions are these and what kind of answers did they expect.

No, the whole purpose of this "visit" was to intimidate. No other reason for it.

Kane

SS: "But Mr. Davis, you don't mean to assassinate the president?"

Rudy shoulda' said: "No. Now go away."

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
SS: "But Mr. Davis, you don't mean to assassinate the president?"

That's what I mean, stupid freekin' questions. They were just an excuse to put 2 guys in suits, flashing Secret Service badges, on the guys door step to intimidate him.

Kane

ne
That's what I mean, stupid freekin' questions. They were just an excuse to put 2 guys in suits, flashing Secret Service badges, on the guys door step to intimidate him.
And now that I've published the two "bad words" on a sleepy little backwoods blog they'll probably be at my doorstep next.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
neAnd now that I've published the two "bad words" on a sleepy little backwoods blog they'll probably be at my doorstep next.

I think a lot of us here have published a bunch of so called "bad" words about Barry Soetoro to get a visit or two. :yum:

They should study up on each particular's state gun laws before they ask stupid questions about registration. Gimme a break. Are these guys really that stupid they don't do their damn homework before they have the balls to trespass on private property to do an illegal interrogation?

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I told my wife about the video and her reply was that the first thing she would have said was, "You boys got the wrong address, we haven't got any hookers here."

I swear that woman would get me arrested. So, if my next post comes from an unknown address you know that the boys came by and that I'm probably in Guantanino. :yum::yum::yum:

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
They should study up on each particular's state gun laws before they ask stupid questions about registration. Gimme a break. Are these guys really that stupid they don't do their damn homework before they have the balls to trespass on private property to do an illegal interrogation?

They aren't stupid, they just know that there are no consequences for their actions. You can do whatever you want when you are untouchable.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Personally I would like to have heard the conversation between the Secret Service memebers as they drove back to the office. It would be interesting to have heard their personal takes on this interview.....And why it was conducted.

I think this fellow handled it very well, especially haveing camera in hand, and the promise it would be on You Tube. This seems to have had an effect on how this all went down too. He handled himself very well indeed, and I suspect the agents were not overly thrilled that they had to interview this guy who knows his rights, and the constitution as well. I also don't think they were sucessful at intimidating him either. At best a "push" on this one....

Regards, Kirk