• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Wheres Tommo?

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
Haint seen him around for ages, has he disappeared? :confused:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I dunno! He was here early in the month of March, but has been quiet for 2+ weeks. I believe he was due to return to England from Bagdhad sometime in mid-late month, so maybe he has just been too busy and/or is in transit?

He promised to post some more photos of his Snow Trac after he got home, he bought it sight unseen.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
It sure seems odd that we have not heard from Tommo at all . I know he was so excited about getting back to England and checking out his new SnowTrac .He was coming up on some R&R time . He had mentioned posting pictures very soon . Bob ,since you are the main "Pooba" on this section I think you sure use your "magic" and send him a Email on his main account to insure that he is safe .

Last edited:

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I just sent him a regular email. Hopefully we'll hear from him in the next few days.

Tommo

SUPER Site Supporter
:tiphat: Hi all, sorry i have been busy in Baghdad and then 6 days in Basra on a job.

I'm home in the UK and have had no Internet in the house and wont get it done until the 28th March. My SAnow trac is arriving here on Tuesday! so there will be lots of photos with some luck for you to see.:thumb:

Thanks to you all for your concerns about my health!! i'm fine and spending time with my wife, young son and 8 week old baby boy!:1062:

I will be back to Iraq on the 2nd April and will commence forum duties once again so i can be given lots of Stick from Al and the gang know dout:coolshade Looking forward to the Snow trac banter again!! Al, how's the Kristi crap coming along then:whistle: "You aint finished with me yet" bring it on my man:yum:

Thanks to you all once again. Its nice to know you worry about me more than my bosses!!

Cheers and i'll speak soon as the internet problem is solved.:17875:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Enjoy your family time . We will talk when you get back .
Allen

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well this is a great day, we find out that both Tommo and Dargo are home and safe!

OK, now let's all be honest. Who was more worried about the missing dog than the missing guy who has big guns?

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Tommo is the member of an elite snowcat assualt group now. No need to worry about him. Now if he owned lets say a LMC then I would be worried.

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
Snowcat Operations said:
Tommo is the member of an elite snowcat assualt group now. No need to worry about him. Now if he owned lets say a LMC then I would be worried.

You do understand that LMC stands for a (lot more cat) than the others on this forum like Snotrac and Kristi. If Tommo owned a LMC He then could be a member of an elite lot more cat assualt group. :yum: :yum: :beer:

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Lot More Cat . . . sounds like a fat and bloated cat to me. :whistle:

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
I thought LMC stood for Lot More Cost. Or Lousy Machine Cant! Thanks for clearing that up. Of course from what I was told that the Snowcat scene was edited out of that movie Broke Back Mountain where they feature a LMC in one of there gay Love making episodes. In that shot LMC stood for Lick My C---. But hay I really appreciate the info.:yum:

Since Tommo is a member of an Elite Military Force he would not allow himself to be associated with anything that is "Gay" in the public eye. So in that case an LMC is just to close to that perception. That is why he chose a Snow Trac.:D

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :beer: :1062:

Last edited:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Snowcat Operations said:
Since Tommo is a member of an Elite Military Force he would not allow himself to be associated with anything that is "Gay" in the public eye. So in that case an LMC is just to close to that perception.

Holy cow !!! Tommo Is Gay ??? I didn't know that . He's such a cute "little stud muffin" !!! And look how cute he is running around in his little "peddle powered" Snow Trac making those putt putt sounds . Why he even has his "Short pants" on .:tiphat:

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
We will see who is makeing those puff puff sounds when you get stuck in a snow drift and I have to come and pull you out with my Snow Master!

Ice Queen

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Glad both Tommo and Dargo are home safe and well - I make no further comment re which was more important when missing!!

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Ice Queen said:
Glad both Tommo and Dargo are home safe and well - I make no further comment re which was more important when missing!!

I can read between the lines, you were worried about Dargo!!! :applause:

Lyndon

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Re:I don't know?

I don't know wheres Tommo? But I seem to be brushing sholders with alot of his Co-workers up here on the North Pole. It snowed a bit yeaterday and again today. the Acumulation was about .00001 inches. Lot's of oilworkers from where I am have bailed and headed to Iraq and parts east. The High pay seems to be incentive enough to offset the danger, anyway they have guys like Tommo to look out for them. One of my coworkers just bought a big LMC. when he isn't up here he's either flying his bush plane hunting, or driving his snow cat hunting. Big Al's rendition of his and Mike C's visit was entertaining reading especially in a place where news papers show up 2 day late, every day!

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I've traded a couple recent emails with Tommo. He is still in Iraq, his Snow Trac is safely in England. Tommo will be coming home soon.

Also he has some first hand experience with Snow Tracs while he was a British Commando serving in Norway(?).

Ice Queen

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
When Tommo returns, it would be nice to see some pictures of his snowtrac and new baby, perhaps that should be pictures of the TWO new babies?!!!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Tommo,:wave:
I have decided to put together a “SnowTrac Survival Pack List” for all Snow Trac owners like you . I fear constantly for you safety when you guys are out and broken down in your Snow Tracs waiting on me to save your sorry arse ß ( English for Ass). The good Lord knows I worry enough without all this added stress .:confused:

Anyway here is my list . You should start assembling it as soon as possible as your next break down in a Snow Trac, is just around the corner .

You should have a good pair of Binoculars to see where your headed and how far you made it since your last break down .:yum:

A satellite phone to call me so you can get on my growing Snow Trac Tow list for rescue .

A large sum of money to pay off your losing bet that you would not get 10 feet without needing Big Al to pull you out . ( payable to Al)

A flare gun to help signal for help and also can be used to burn up your Snow Trac when you come to your senses and realize “Geez! ,I coulda bought a Kristi !”

A baseball bat . You are going to want something to break all the windows out of the Snow Trac after the 6th breakdown before lunch break

A large bag of “Jelly Beans” to use as a trail markers . DO NOT use white Jelly Beans as “Mouse Ear Mike” did . This could keep you lost and stuck a few more days . If you are running with a second Snow Trac it is important to make sure he is not stopping to eat the Jelly Beans , you just put out as trail markers as you are heading into the Wilderness or in Bob S’s . situation , A cornfield …:pat:

A bottle of Rum and some Dr. Pepper soda so when I arrive , I may have a lovely drink and toast to your success of actually getting that broken down piece of Sh#t out of the garage and this far .:beer:

And in Tomma’s list he should add some Tea and Crumpets . Not sure what a Crumpet is but it sounds like it would be cool to have it with tea .

And lastly a gallon of “Snow White Paint” so you can just paint the damn thing white and let it rot ,right where it is . In Bob S’s case he may want to use a Corn Field Yellow paint color .:puke1:

Good Day to you and Happy Snow Cattin .:moon: :tiphat:

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
good pair of Binoculars to see where your headed and how far you made it since your last break down

Nah, you only need them to see where you are headed. You can see the place where you last broke down easily with the naked eye......

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
:yum: :yum: :yum: . Very wise determination on your part . I stand corrected .:yum: :yum:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Ok , This is ridiculous ! Where is Tommo .

I am actually starting to worry about this guy :confused: . Has anyone heard from him ??? I better not have to go to Iraq to find out how he is doin or there will be “hell”<- (English for Heck) to pay !

Tommo ! You damn well better be ok ! The only reason good enough for your silence is you been trapped in the bedroom by your wife :boobies: !!!

Sincerely ,

Big Al

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I actually traded a couple emails with him a few weeks ago. If I recall, he is coming home (to England) soon. I told him that Mith would buy him a beer.

Mith, I faxed you some US$. Did you get them?

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
Bob, my fax machine has never been the same since John faxed me some cat sick! They came through all green, I figured there must be some screw up, so I threw them away. Green money? Nobody would have green money! ;)

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
Mith said:
Bob, my fax machine has never been the same since John faxed me some cat sick! They came through all green, I figured there must be some screw up, so I threw them away. Green money? Nobody would have green money! ;)

Oh no... Green money good! Wet green money, not good!!:D:tiphat::beer::beer: