• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bill's Valentine Present from Me

P

Pigtails

HaHa.. I asked Bill this morning what he wanted for "V" day, and he didn't answer me, so this afternoon I told him to get the LMC warmed up as we were going on a "beer" run. So I let him drive 1/2 way, (which was a 2 1/2 hr.run) than I told him it was my turn to drive.. haha. So I took over the controls. He thought that was pretty cool, until right before we got back home I decided to see what she would do in the actually deep snow (that is for the snow we have) in the trees. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING" :4_11_9: is what came out of his mouth.. You should've seen his face. I wish I could've been in 2 places at once, as I didn't get a pic of when I drove into the trees. I had to back her up a few times to get through.. It was fun..

Attachments

• P2140019a.JPG
    P2140019a.JPG
    90.5 KB · Views: 163
  • P2140006a.JPG
    P2140006a.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 163

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Sounds like fun. GREAT pics! Was there any beer left by the time you got back? 2 1/2 hour beer run is quite the run. It sure is beautiful up there. :thumb:

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
It was a great Valentines day surprise as we actually got a snow cat run in today with the 1200 LMC in limited snow. She drove most of the way and I just sat back with a cold beer in hand. She did great at the operators controls :thumb: even when we did the 360 degree spin turn :oops: on the ice in the middle of the hill n Pole Creek road......:yum:

P2140009.JPG

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
Doc said:
Sounds like fun. GREAT pics! Was there any beer left by the time you got back? 2 1/2 hour beer run is quite the run. It sure is beautiful up there. :thumb:

Absolutely Not!!!

Doc, we use to have a Searay boat and learned well....:yum:

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
mbsieg said:
Looks great guys!!! Did you find one of my secret snowcat areas????

Actually we just went out the back gate and across the highway to Pole Creek road as we have just enough snow to not create resource damage on the forest service. :hide:

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
mbsieg said:
So are you all revved up to go again???

If the snow stays "getr done" but who knows how long we will have enough snow....:letitsnow: the way this year has been so far....:D

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Bill and Janice looks like the two of you had a great day........... sure is pretty country........ May have to load up the BR180 and come visit if you get more snow

GYPSY

Bill - do you just get a yearly Wyoming snow machine (snow mobile) permit? That is all I have ever gotten for my Kitten.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Pigtails said:
HaHa.. I asked Bill this morning what he wanted for "V" day, and he didn't answer me, so this afternoon I told him to get the LMC warmed up as we were going on a "beer" run. It was fun..

So Jan .... Thats what you're calling it now, A beer run??

We "manly men" know how you little "defensless" women think . It was all an excuse to get him in the woods ,where no one could here his screams as you had your way with him ...

Oh yes ....We know the truth and I can see you turning red in my moniter as I write this . WE Manly Men only ask one thing of you and our own women in return ...
"Respect us in the morning" !

Nice Valentines gift,
Al

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
GYPSY said:
Bill - do you just get a yearly Wyoming snow machine (snow mobile) permit? That is all I have ever gotten for my Kitten.

If you buy the snowmobile sticker and not the ATV then you are allowed off the trails and roads as long as you do not do resource damage on the forest service in Wyoming. Just be careful of fast moving snowmobiles and run a strobe to give ample warning in the high traffic areas.

P

Pigtails

BigAl said:
So Jan .... Thats what you're calling it now, A beer run??
We "manly men" know how you little "defensless" women think . It was all an excuse to get him in the woods ,where no one could here his screams as you had your way with him ... Oh yes ....We know the truth and I can see you turning red in my moniter as I write this . WE Manly Men only ask one thing of you and our own women in return ..."Respect us in the morning" !Al

Ha Ha, You "Manly Men" don't know everything. :yum: We women just have different "ways and means" to get what we want!! We just make you think it's your idea......................And yes, it was a nice valentines gift for both of us...

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
boggie said:
Bill and Janice looks like the two of you had a great day........... sure is pretty country........ May have to load up the BR180 and come visit if you get more snow

I would bet the BR180 would be a blast to play with in good deep snow. Is the machine legal width to transport with the tracks installed.

Next winter, snow conditions permitting we will have to try and get a group together to go out and have fun in the snow. We just need to find a place where the local law will allow us some freedom and have the necessary services available to enjoy the area. Our best snow in the Big Horns happens in March and April when we get the upslope conditions that can drop many feet of snow in a short period. It is not uncommon to get 3 feet at a time, although this year we are lucky to get 3 inches at a time.

Brad, or anyone else you are always welcome to come out and play in our snow. I will do the best I can to make it enjoyable.