• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Pet tricks?

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Tell us about some of your pets tricks.

Our dog is a Lab/Australian Shepard mix and is incredibly quick.

The Lab in her says to catch birds. She's quick enough to catch birds on the ground or in low altitude flight. This proves to be a PITA as she likes to disembowel them then roll around in it.

The Australian Shepard in her tells her to herd and get close to her quarry without being touched. She can circle you keeping very close but you can't catch or touch her. I started a game with her. I put a rawhide bone on the ground and give her a 1-foot radius that I'll stay out of. I then do all the goal-tending I can to keep her from getting it. She wins every time...

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Our one bird can imitate the doorbell and then says come on in. The macaws all answer the phone when it rings. Hello , hello. They do that when visitors come in the door as well. The owner of the animal shelter stopped by the other day and thought it was the wife telling her to come in. She walked in and 3 different birds were going hello to her. She finally realized there was nobody home and left.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
my dog does the the usual dog tricks like fetch shake speak and play dead what i thaught was cool is with no training swimming out and fetching ducks came natural to him i have always shared goodies like the guts with him and any squrils he catchs are his and he has never destroyed any game i have hunted he has aways been a team player.

Adillo303

Diesel Truck Fan
GOLD Site Supporter
Don, isn't your dog a lab? That is what they are bred to do.

Bear & Liam shred things if they don't get enough attention.