• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

SNOW TRAC PARTS RUN! Get them while the gettin is good!

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
OK as everyone knows I am leaving for Canada to pick up 4 Snow Masters. You may not know that I will also be purchasing parts as well. Now if you want some parts please let me know what you need exactly. Give me a description and I will see if that part is available. He mostly has vehicle parts like Variators, original Variator belts, Boggie wheels big and small. He does not have haed lights (sorry bob) or small stuff like that. He also has Grousers big (Snow Master) and small (Snow Trac). I will take pictures of his inventory as well. I will post his name,email and phone number (if he says its ok) when I get back. So if you need something now let me know. I will pick it up and UPS it to you when I get back.

Bob I have the list you gave me still.

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Hello Everyone I am back! I picked up only one new babe since my 24' trailer turned out to be a heavy equipment trailer that was over 8,000 lbs.! ( I will have the other three shipped to me for sure. No more trips into Canada for a while!) So I took up my buddies 18 foot car trailer and had to build a ramp and deck over the fender wells since the Snow Master is about 8' 6" wide. My brother kept telling me 8' but he has not even seen his Snow Masters for a long time. Anyway I just got in from Canada and have found a great source on parts. Not all parts but the big major stuff like variator housings and stuff like that. He is running out of the original Variator belts and is getting a pretty pennie for them. I can get them from him but he only has about 5 left if I remember correctly. (Bob I have yours). Anyway I am beat and will be going to bed. Please feel free to PM me and I will contact you Friday after I wake up. Oh yah my Snow Master is really nice. I cant wait to paint her! Pics to come real soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!