• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1978 Tucker electrical question

funtracks

This is not from my Tucker (too new!), just a fellow Tucker owner looking to me for help and I don't have the answer. This circuit breaker apparently failed and the owner has no power to the cab. He wants to replace it but doesn't know the current rating. Can anyone help identify the current rating of this circuit breaker or offer a replacement part number? Thanks!

Attachments

• circuit breaker.jpg
    circuit breaker.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 191

funtracks

It's 4 guage wire and about 5 feet of wire running to the battery and a little more than that running to the distribution block.

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
The good thing is there are lots of great resettable options out there now to replace it with. That way if it was just an odd surge, you would be able to get the power back to the cab if you were far from the trail head.

Attachments

• 50-amp-manual-reset-circuit-breaker-2__77158_1404846143_500_659.jpg
    50-amp-manual-reset-circuit-breaker-2__77158_1404846143_500_659.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 131