• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

J5 rear wheel hub seal problem

IMP

Site Supporter
Whooa! That's a pretty big contraption!! So something must extend inside the track and hook the walking beam axel. Mr. Bombardier sure thought out of the box. I bet it works good. I know towing meat wagon trailer works fine from a pindle mounted on the back of the tub. But they arn't 4000lbs. So looks like one came with your machine Akimp? What else came with it? It may be just the angle or the photo but it looks like your rear tires are angled in at the top. My J5 was like that and it was due to bad walking beam bearings.

akimp

The Picture was found with a web search. No sure if it is welded or bolted but could make another thread specific for that. My Pintle is bolted to the tub like your buddies. But my tires to toe in a little on the top from the rear axle being a little tweeked. I will reinforce like you did one of these days.