• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Passepartout help

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
I picked up an old Passepartout last weekend and im looking for any flyers or manuals on it.The serial number is 271 1357, model number is 12 56. I cant seem to find out much on the net,and i would like to find out when it was made.Its in pretty good shape and i probably get it running in a few weeks.:biggrin: Don

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
:biggrin:I actually was thinking it would be a smaller buddy to the 2 1/2 Raidtrack 1800's i got also !!!!!!:biggrin::biggrin: the backyard is full of pieces and parts !!!! ,Im going to have to learn how to speak Canuck to read the raidtrac manual .

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
The passepartout will fit on the back of the Lombard !!!!:smile: Tracks,Tracks,Tracks !!! I obviously like to create misery for myself !!!:brows::brows:
But they are getting lighter.:biggrin: Track Addict thanks for the links,i guess i'm the track addict of the north.:biggrin::biggrin: