• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Sw48 Radiator Swap

zspryte

Site Supporter
If you cannot find it someplace, a good radiator shop can re-core or rebuild your old one.

jp11

If you cannot find it someplace, a good radiator shop can re-core or rebuild your old one.

Absolutely. I had mine rebuilt with about 25% more cooling. I COULD have gone the cheap route.. but I figured I'd rather only pull it out once. 40 dollar tank repair turned into 450 on a re core upgrade...

BUT.. I bet I never have to open the door to the doghouse to cool it down this year!

JP

dirtbike87

Thanks guys. Im sure I could get it rebuilt for the right price, but there is not much good left on the unit. Ill take it into the shop and see what they are thinking though.

What kind of time frame are you talking about boggie?

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
It would be about a month before we could start disassembly on the parts machines. We may have one at the other warehouse though we can look next week

rcc

Boogie, I am looking to replace the rad in one of my J5's, can you PM me a quote and when a good used one would be available.