• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1967 Bombardier Muskeg Carrier "S" questions???

Frankenburb

Hey Guys,
I'm new to the whole track rig scene and just puchased a 67 Bombardier muskeg carrier type S. I was wondering how well these things do in the snow.:sad: Are they more suited for a swamp travel? It does not currently run but I should have her going soon. I am installing a 350 chevy and a th400 with a divorced t-case for H/L range. It will be topped off with a 1993 suburban body that I shortened the front clip on. Wish me luck and thanks for all of the valuable info Guys!!!!!!!!:brows:

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey Guys,
I'm new to the whole track rig scene and just puchased a 67 Bombardier muskeg carrier type S. I was wondering how well these things do in the snow.:sad: Are they more suited for a swamp travel? It does not currently run but I should have her going soon. I am installing a 350 chevy and a th400 with a divorced t-case for H/L range. It will be topped off with a 1993 suburban body that I shortened the front clip on. Wish me luck and thanks for all of the valuable info Guys!!!!!!!!:brows:

welcome aboard.............

They are better suited for the the Muskeg. but they will go in moderate snow
2-3 feet or wind blown snow after thet they lose there ability to steer very well. and require allot of backing up to turn. have seen some paddles added to the grousers in the form of angle irons bolted under the ends. to act as paddles in the snow and they do help.

mcizek

Hi Joe,
I am in need of some muskeg parts, Gears and brake drum.
If you or anyone can help Please call me at (907) 373-6546 Mark