• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Big Al & Little Mikey's big adventure

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Ok , I have recovered from my vacation and I am ready to try starting to focus again . :drink:

I have read the post by "Little Mikey" about our adventure to go see Lyndon in Washington . Now I will tell the real story .

Mikey arrived at the house smelling of bad booze and cheap perfume . He had one flat tire on the truck and the passenger door was missing .A pickle egg jar fell on the driveway as he stopped . He also ran over the spinkler head in the lawn ,I had just repaired from my idiot neighbor breaking off . He seemed like a likable guy .
I asked if he had any trouble finding the place or trouble along the way . "Nope" he said , "Just another average day" . "I ate on the road and made good time" he said .
The wife had dinner ready shortly and I showed Mikey how to use his fork and what a napkin was for . After blowing his nose he begin to use his fork and all progressed along nicely .
We were up at the butt crack of dawn and headed for Washington which was a 750 mile drive . I took the first trip behind the wheel driving and Mike proclaimed he would be my relief later . About 9 hours later Mikey woke himself up from farting:fart2: in his sleep and annouced " Are we there yet ???" I had been driving for 650 miles with all the windows down because of the overpowering smell of Pickled eggs and Beer . Oh yea !!! I was wide awake and my eyes were watering . :17875:

We arrived in good time to Lyndon's little town and met him at a local diner which served some great food . Later we followed Lyndon and a couple of other nice fellows back to his home to talk Snow Tracs and inspect his Snow Master .The man is a "Snow Trac Encyclopedia" . I tried to stump him by asking the size of the lug nuts on the small right side bogie wheel ,but he just rattled off some number as if he really knew . I don't know if it was right or not as I don't even know where the lug nut is located .:smileywac
We bid each other good night and headed back to our hotel rooms . I had requested a room, far from Mike , in the other wing ,as my eyes were still burning from Mikey Gas Pockets that still seemed to hover over the car like a dark cloud . Mike wanted to get up early and told me to meet him in the hotel lobby at 6 AM "Sharp" so we could get an early start going over Snow Trac films and Printed information that Lyndon had to show us that day. At about 8:30 Mikey came down stairs as I was just finishing my 38th cup of really bad hotel lobby coffee . I was a little jittery . We grabbed breakfast and Mikey played with his "Happy Meal Toy's" as I drove back to Lyndon for more Snowtrac Talk .
Lyndon is truely very knowlegable about Snow Tracs and I learned many things that day . He is a genius ! He reminded me of myself :beer: .

Pictures were taken and good stories were told . Mikey played with his Happy Meal toys and all seemed at peace . I will add a few more pictures to mike's collection .
I can hardly wait for the next "Big Al and Little Mikey Adventure".
Thanks Mike , I had a great time :tiphat:

Attachments

• Mikey 026.jpg
    Mikey 026.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 210
  • Lyndon Snow master.jpg
    Lyndon Snow master.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 208

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
BigAl said:
We woke up at the butt crack of Dawn
I knew her in college. Is she still good looking or have the years taken their toll on her? Heck she went around our college for a while, Dargo is a couple years younger than me, but I think he saw her last :whistle:

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
That was not a pickled eggs jar! I would never eat such a thing! It was pickled pigs feet! :yum: Shall we tell them about the dog fight? Man I too had a great time. Glad your back.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Snowcat Operations said:
That was not a pickled eggs jar! I would never eat such a thing! It was pickled pigs feet! :yum: Shall we tell them about the dog fight? Man I too had a great time. Glad your back.

I am glad you mentioned that . I was going to let that slide by .
Anyway the story continues . Sunday evening after we arrive back home , We are relaxing with a drink and the wife is preparing another fabulous dinner ,which has some foriegn name . All of the sudden ,
my wife yells to us that the two female dogs we own are in a fight . They are having it out down by the lake we have on the place . As I head out the door to break it up ,Mike also tries to exit . Its like a size 12 foot trying to get in a size 5 shoe ! Anyway we get to the bottom of the stairs to head across the last 75 feet to the dog fight ,which is in high gear now . I look down and realize that I do not have any shoes on and no way I am getting my hand between them . I tell Mike to kick them apart and he gets so excited he tries to kick me ! The dog fight is now in the water and the Panamanian Dog now has the little Black dog under water in a "Half Nelson wrestling hold" and is drowning her . I lean down to see if I can break them apart and Mike puts his foot on my Ass and gives me a push . I go into the water with dogs and all . Dog fight ends very quickly as I try to recover from the shock of cold water and using every cuss word I know . Mike may have a different version ,but I believe this is almost true . I also notice Mike still has his drink in his hand and has not spilled a drop . This guy is really cool ...:beer: