• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Which rally was larger ............. ?

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I can't wait to hear the liberal Nazi Shultz Monday spew his lies!

Attachments

• 101003-anim-gif-020.gif
    101003-anim-gif-020.gif
    186 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Harry, we may know that, but the liberal rally was more heavily reported. Hmmmm, wonder why.

SShepherd

and you see the kind of people who do the liberal voting, the ones who have to be bribed with the "get something for nothing" line.
Just like the pied piper, they'll follow anyone that will give them something.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Just curious but did those unions pay for the bus rides for their members? I'm sure some of those people came under their own power, at their own cost, but there was apparently a fairly large % of folks in attendance who were from unions. I'm just curious how 'spontaneous' their attendance was? Or was it simply an organized union event with their members herded onto buses and instructed to attend?

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
It was a perfect day for 5 to 6 million American citizens to come together for a "power to the people" get together. The crowd was well mannered and polite and left the grounds as clean if not cleaner that Beck's poorly attended deal.

Right on.. :glare: :rolleyes::puke1: