• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

How about Thiokol Super Imp

Grooming Snow

1980 Thiokol Super Imp 1450 is there any market for some thing like this:confused2: May have one out east looking for a home.
And yes I told the guy :weneedpic

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
Cab configuration, hours, general condition, track width, will determine the value? Post some pics as many people in the west are looking for this type of machine for cabin and winter access use. Multi passenger cats are normally worth more than 2 passenger units.

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
WE have a primo Super Imp here in Elko Nevada. He is asking $18,500 I believe but I may be wrong. His name is BYOUNG on the forums.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Snowcat Operations said:
WE have a primo Super Imp here in Elko Nevada. . .
Mike, I thought that unit was sold? Did it not sell yet? From the photos and emails I traded with BYOUNG, that unit really does appear to be exceptional by every strandard of measurement.