• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Me N My Golf Cart!

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
It's not a vette, but it's got chrome wheels! I bought a nasty old green golf cart from my Wife's, Sister's, Husband's, Son and did a little remodel job on it. Now it's black, with a "beast" motor, lift kit, rims/tires, controller, batteries, and a few other things.

Yes, I have a Kubota but it's hard to sneak up on anything in the Kubota. But this rascal is nice and quiet.

Last edited:

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
Well crap, the pics wouldn't upload. OK, have to regroup. Back in a flash...

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
OK, got it figured out. Here is the cart!

k%252520100.jpg

k%252520114.jpg

k%252520101.jpg

k%252520105.jpg

k%252520106.jpg

k%252520107.jpg

k%252520111.jpg

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Nice lookin cart you made out of it. :thumb: It sure puts my old 60's model harley davidson 3 wheelers to shame.

Beautiful companion as well, looks much bigger then in your videos. :wink:

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
Nothing like my old EZ Go that has probably been on this property now for the 25 years it has. Other than batteries being replaced and an occasional tire never been a problem and used daily cleaning out spaces and even hauling a trailer also.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Nice lookin cart you made out of it. :thumb: It sure puts my old 60's model harley davidson 3 wheelers to shame.

Ditto to above. That is one nice looking dog.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Nice!!!! I like the aggressive tires. Good looking partner you got there too. :thumb:

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks Cowboy. That's Shep, he's 4.5 We run the mountains together. One of the smartest dogs I've ever had the pleasure of owning. Actually, he owns me, but I'm sure you know how that works... :ermm:

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
It's not a vette, but it's got chrome wheels! I bought a nasty old green golf cart from my Wife's, Sister's, Husband's, Son and did a little remodel job on it. Now it's black, with a "beast" motor, lift kit, rims/tires, controller, batteries, and a few other things.

Yes, I have a Kubota but it's hard to sneak up on anything in the Kubota. But this rascal is nice and quiet.
OK now you got me curious about the "beast" moter , :biggrin: I'm guessing its electric since you mentioned batterys in plural & controller? :unsure:

I know theres a lot of fancy stuff for the newer carts and some are 48 volt , just curious what all you did to yours. :wink:

I got 3 HD's 3 wheelers , 2 electric and one gas and not being made since the 80's I'm lucky to find simple repair parts let alone anything to perty them up. Allthough I did give 2 or them a makeover last winter, nothing as perty as yours though. :biggrin:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
OK now you got me curious about the "beast" moter , :biggrin: I'm guessing its electric since you mentioned batterys in plural & controller? :unsure:

I know theres a lot of fancy stuff for the newer carts and some are 48 volt , just curious what all you did to yours. :wink:

I saw it already, Cowboy. He has a Ford 302 hidden in it :shifty:.

Cool cart, dude

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
that's real retro looking m8....i like very much indeed....and you don't look the ass i expected :wink: