• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Must be our turn!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Bad storms moving in right now. Tornado warnings for our local county and strong winds with this one. So far we are only getting winds and lightning but the TV and weatherbug are going nuts beeping!Wife is almost home and right in the path of the heaviest storm for now.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Worst of the storm earlier went about 7 miles north of us. Wife just missed it. Now the main cluster is gearing up with lots of thunder and lightning. 3 different severe storm warnings for the next couple of hours. Will see what it did in the morning.

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
LOL! the real storm is when the wife finds out how much fun you had while she was gone.:yum:

Seriously... I hope them damn storms stay away from your parts.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Well the lightning was close enough the dog jumped up on the couch with her on it. This is the 90 pound pup. Freaked her right out. hope it lets up so I can get some sleep soon.:hammer:

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
Sorry for making a joke muleman.. But I meant what I said. I hope them storms do no harm.

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
hope you are alright up there muleroo. looks like we may get nailed in the am hours tomorrow. had some nasty stuff goin on last week. fortunatley it was at least during work hours, so it wasnt over night,. but looks like we may get some tonight... anyway bedtime for rusty. will catch yall on the flipper

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Well I had posted a reply when we got blowed out on phone and DSL. Still hammering the the lightning and thunder pretty bad . Not all that much rain as the satellite did not wash out.:hammer:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Well the lightning was close enough the dog jumped up on the couch with her on it. This is the 90 pound pup. Freaked her right out. hope it lets up so I can get some sleep soon.:hammer:
As I said in another thread.. we'd lost power at work twice, must have been the whole town.
I came home to find Gretchen in the dark with the only light for her being a flashing green light on the VCR/DVD player and the stove clock that was flashing.
TV was off, computer was off.
Poor doggie. Thank goodness I bought her some treats at the store on the way home.
We are looking at a week of mild, cooler weather.
It's about freaking time.

Stay safe you all.