• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Arrest The Health Care Workers And Nursing Home Providers

Bamby

Truth or not I can't say but it isn't inconceivable either.....

This is every ****ing hospital in the country folks, plus all the nursing homes -- quoted from a response one of the users on my system received when challenging such a health-care worker:

I skimmed the first sentence of your diatribe and won't read anymore. Take all of your readings from whatever source you see and stick them in the garbage because this is what is happening first hand in the hospitals including mine that is in one of our country's "hot spots" seen first hand with my eyes as I work my hospital's covid positive units and emergency department. As of a few days ago(thankfully I have been off the last two days) we had 160 some positive covid cases in my hospital with many more dozen suspected cases.

WE ARE MAKING NO CONSIDERATIONS FOR PATIENT'S FECES. NONE! Neither is any other hospital in the entire country. Ok, do you get it? If covid is in the feces it is in such small amount that it is not concern fro transmitting that way. We ARE making crazy considerations to prevent patient respiratory droplets from spreading. We wear N95 masks covered by surgical masks along with plastic face shields and hairnets(for those who have hair, thankfully I do not) because of RESPIRATORY DROPLETS. When a positive covid patient is being transported anywhere in the hospital a security guard walks in front of the stretcher clearing the hallway. Not because he is afraid the patient will throw poop on other patients or staff, but because of the spread of RESPIRATORY DROPLETS. When a patient has a BM, they do so in regular toilets and any dirty linen or trash is disposed of the same way any other patient's dookie covered stuff is disposed of. This is not incomptence by EVERY SINGLE FRICKEN HOSPITAL IN THE COUNTRY! This is our SOP based upon CDC recommendations.

Right.

So if you're making all these precautions for respiratory droplets then you should have zero transmission to and between hospital workers and patients, right? There should be zero transmission in nursing homes.

But there IS transmission happening in these settings. A ridiculous amount of it, in fact.

Why might that be? What, specifically, did MIT find?

In a paper posted Tuesday to the preprint server medRxiv, researchers collected samples in late March from a wastewater treatment plant serving a large metropolitan area in Massachusetts and found that the amount of SARS-CoV-2 particles in the sewage samples indicated a far higher number of people likely infected with Covid-19 than the reported cases in that area.

Researchers from biotech startup Biobot Analytics, working with a team from Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Harvard, and Brigham and Women’s Hospital, estimate there were at least 2,300 people infected with Covid-19 in the area around the treatment facility. But at the time of analysis, which has not yet been peer-reviewed, there were 446 cases officially reported in that area.

How the **** do you think that Covid-19 got into the sewer YOU IDIOTIC, GROSSLY NEGLIGENT HOMICIDAL MANIAC?

It sure as hell didn't get in there via RESPIRATORY DROPLETS.

Of course exactly nobody will connect the dots between this and the crazy high transmission rates in nursing homes, right? Like as much as 10 times their representation in the population, and when it comes to deaths up to fifty times or more -- FIVE THOUSAND PERCENT -- their representation in the population!

It's not like there are a bunch of older people with incontinence issues in such places, right? And their crap-soiled "stuff" goes...... and is treated as any other soiled but not infectious piece of whatever?

It's not like such spread back through and to the health care workers and onto their phone in their back pocket, then out of the hospital into the general population infecting other people could be happening, right?

I mean, it's not like the Biobot folks found the virus -- not antibodies, virus -- in the sewage system, RIGHT?

******N YOU ALL TO HELL -- THIS IS THE VECTOR THAT IS KILLING ALL THE OLD PEOPLE IN THESE PLACES AND IT IS PROBABLY THE VECTOR THAT IS CONTINUING THE SPREAD BACK OUT OF THE HOSPITALS AND NURSING HOMES INTO THE GENERAL POPULATION TOO!

I WROTE ABOUT THIS BEING A PROBABLE MAJOR VECTOR TWO ****ING MONTHS AGO ON FEBRUARY 7th!

There is no reason for anyone to obey any directive from any member of our government when the very people who get lauded as Gods are willfully and intentionally ignoring the fact that this virus has been found in municipal sewers, which means it absolutely is found in CRAP.
Source

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
With all the diatribe in there, what exactly are they saying? We can get COVID-19 from our drinking water?

It says they found SARS-CoV-2 in the water. What does that have to do with COVID-19?

When the treatment plant is all done, it gets dosed with chlorine which should kill the virus.

How long can the virus last in water anyway?

Bamby

If they were sanitizing the bedding and other washables would or wouldn't the virus be killed before it made it's way to the public water works. Or is the dryer at high enough heat to kill the virus. Anyway in any shape or form contaminated goods need to properly handled and dealt with.

Unless bedding, gowns, etc. are sanitized properly it's just being washed and then re-utilized on another patents bed and contaminate them......