• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Mission Extended For Secretive Air Force UAV That’s Orbiting the Earth

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Interesting , I dont remember hearing about this before and its been hovering the earth for 9 months? I wonder what they are up to now. :unsure:

The Blaze/AP)– A secretive unmanned space plane is staying in orbit a little longer.

The experimental Air Force craft has been circling Earth for about nine months. The X-37B orbital test vehicle was due to land in California this week, but the Air Force said Tuesday that the mission will be extended. A landing date has not been set.
The plane resembles a mini space shuttle and is the second to fly in space. The first one landed itself last December at Vandenberg Air Force Base in California after more than seven months in orbit.
The X-37B is the second spacecraft built for the Air Force by Boeing’s Phantom Works. It carries the name Orbital Test Vehicle 2, or OTV-2.
The Air Force has said the second mission was to further test the craft, but the ultimate purpose has largely remained a mystery.
Here is some video of the secretive X-37B in action:

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
Perhaps the next generation of the shuttle craft I was thinking. I'm also thinking the might also be the aircraft/space craft of rumors. In other words if not only flies like a convention aircraft but is also is capable of going into space under its own power. If so this is a really big leap forward.

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
Did anyone read the comments below the article? As we speculate this crafts mission, this guy hit it on the head...

being some kind of strategic platform or EMP weapon are not the only explanations for this vehicle…Now keep this just between us, but it’s really the rendevouz point for face-to-face video teleconference negotiations with space aliens whose gelatinous body structures prevent them from landing on a full-gravity planet.

Yep, that’s what it is, alright…

The negotiations are about a request from us to them to please, please take Mr. Obama back to where they found him…Seems that about 50 Earth years ago the aliens visited a planet where plants similar to our carrots are mobile and repeat dialog appearing on teleprompters for their interpersonal communications.

As a joke, they picked up one of carrots and brought it here — they thought it was a funny idea. Now, seeing what the space-alien carrot has done here they want to be paid to take it back to where it came from.

Their payment demands are extortionist — they want a three dollar bill to take him back…and therein lies the problem: if the USAF asks Congress to authorize the strange currency, the Democrats will know something’s up.

I’m told the USAF negotiators have offered two Chevy Volts and three UAW vice-presidents instead, but the aliens are holding out for their full and exact price.

The mission was extended to give the talks more time.