• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Note to all machinery operators:

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Never drop the Front End Loader when traveling in road gear and towing a heavy trailer... :bonk:

Attachments

• t1.jpg
    t1.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 188
  • t2.jpg
    t2.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 187
  • t3.jpg
    t3.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 188
  • t4.jpg
    t4.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 186
  • t5.jpg
    t5.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 185
  • t6.jpg
    t6.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 185

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
I showed these pictures to my dad who worked in strip mine operations for 30 years. He got a huge laugh out of them and said he'd never seen anything like that before. He did tell me that they had an "older" Caterpillar 994 wheel loader (I don't have any picture, but I understand it's huge) with a problem of the lift cylinders bleeding off. One of their workers, against all rules, decided to run it down a county road on 3rd shift to get to where he was going faster. When he was running as fast as it would go, he forgot to bump the loader bucket up and it dug into a county road. It just so happened that it was right at the slight hump at the start of a county bridge. As I heard the story, the Cat won and the coal company had to replace one county bridge as well as the front windshield on the loader. :yum:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Wonder if that is covered by the WARRANTY :17875:

BTW if, due to equipment failure, you crap your pants while operating the machine, does the machine warranty cover the cost of a new pair of short?

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
I got those pics emailed to me last spring and they came from very near the source. The key to the trailer was that it was loaded with round bales prior to the accident. To make matter worse.. it was on DEMO... One thing I noticed really quickly was the loader boom itself is in pretty decent shape... sure snapped the tractor frame in half...

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
See what happens when you buy anything but a Kioti Tractor . That is a good lesson learned to all you future Tractor buyers out there !!!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I wonder how the loader would have handled that :poke:

Well Shoot .... I have put my Front end loader through hell and its stood the abuse really well . That guy musta been moving right along to do that much damage .