• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Boyscouts go belly up

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
A lot of amazing people are getting hurt by a few perverts. And it’s not just gays.

Same problem that many churches have. A few spoil it for the many.

As a high school coach I find this a sensitive issue because if you actually look at abuse numbers, the last place you want to send your kid for activities is a school program. Far more child abuse happens in schools than people realize. More than in the private organizations if the statistics I have seen are accurate.

I don’t like to communicate with a student in any way unless there is another adult or a whole group of students present. Even with texts and emails it’s student & parents or student & another coach or its a whole group of students.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/n...-11-bankruptcy-sexual-abuse-cases/1301187001/

I do not want to be angry with Gay people, but I have to hold them responsible for this totally.. :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

No one else to blame..

Unless there is some thing here I am unaware of.

Regards, Kirk

I disagree. This is not the fault of the LGBT community but the Boy Scouts of America themselves.

The BSA is a perfect example of how to promote or lose longevity.
Founded with strong principles, they survived and thrived for decades. Then they began to lose as they compromised one principle after another thinking it would allow them to remain attractive with what they perceived to be popular moralities.

They were dead wrong. For what they originally stood, they were respected. They lost faith in their founding principles.

If you cannot stand on your principles, you will not stand at all.

Bannedjoe

I disagree. This is not the fault of the LGBT community but the Boy Scouts of America themselves.

Founded with strong principles, they survived and thrived for decades. Then they began to lose as they compromised one principle after another thinking it would allow them to remain attractive with what they perceived to be popular moralities.

They were dead wrong. For what they stood for, they were respected. They lost faith in their founding principles.

This is also true.

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter

They were dead wrong. For what they originally stood, they were respected. They lost faith in their founding principles.

But if they resisted they would have been branded haters and the political pressure would be to much to bare. They are another victim of political correctness.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I posted this in toons for times but it sure fits here also. A timeline for the Boy Scouts of America ...

Attachments

• toons86boyScouts.jpg
    toons86boyScouts.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 85

Bamby

Very well stated but I will add this so go the Boy Scouts so is the entire nation. The morals and principals that once made America great have been sidelined and we can't seem to find our way home:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDAttqJ3qcg[/ame]

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
Let God judge people for what they do behind closed doors but it becomes our responsibility when someone humanity. FORCING their agendas on innocent children is reprehensible and keep in mind it is taking time away from children learning what they need to know to suceed in life. FORCING us to accept their definitions of marriage, which was defined when God married Adam and Eve is vicious. Destroying the Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts is unconscionable.

It's time for us to step up and incessantly demand that our politicians put a stop to this intrusion on our society. Gays need to keep it to themselves.

So go ahead and ask me how I REALLY feel. :thumbup:

leadarrows

Catering to a Sexual Orientation Disorder is stupid beyond measure. It's like enabling alcoholism. In 1968 the AMA was infiltrated by 2 gays who successfully pushed to have being gay taken off the list of mental illnesses. Not based on science but for political reasons. This needs to be undone. Gay's need to be treated as the mentally-ill that they are. I don't say this out of hate which I am sure I will be accused of but simply as the truth that it is. The Boy Scouts is the least of the things gays are destroying. They have made marriage a joke. We have men in women bathroom, sports and the list goes on. Men saying they are women and getting pissed if you still call them by their real names. It's madness. Insanity promoted by state governments. I still have trouble believing this crap is real.