• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Only Your State, Site Suggesting Points of Interest

Bamby

Here is a site that I enjoy visiting at times. "Only In Your State". In reviewing the site I often run into topics that draw me in and keep me entertained sometimes for hours.

There are suggested places of interest to visit and review and sometimes a scenic pathway of country roads to the next site of your fixation. One I'd really like to do is the waterfall's trail laid out in WV. I have been to two of the falls listed but I'd actually enjoy seeing them all.

Anyway take a gander at the site to pass some of these gray winter days away. And just maybe you might find yourself plotting away a trip ot two for yourself come spring.