• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Condition of Your Snowcat

What Condtion is Your Snowcat In?

• has been mistakenly re-assembled into a clown car

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • makes a click-click sound when the key is turned

• starts

• runs easily over snow-packed roads

• has been in powder

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
OK, so what condition is your snowcat really in? I was just going to goof on Snow-Tracs, but what the heck, let's make it a free-for-all.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Mine is in "good working" condition. It still needs some work, mostly cosmetic. It is not a museum piece, but it runs (when I keep the fuel tank filled).

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Mine is in "good working" condition. It still needs some work, mostly cosmetic. It is not a museum piece, but it runs (when I keep the fuel tank filled).

So that would be... runs easily over snow-packed roads?

Fuel tank filled? Ahhh, yes, now I remember! The picture of the dead Snow-Trac on the other side of the field.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
So that would be... runs easily over snow-packed roads?

Off road and on road, no problems. Through shallow streams, up steep banks, etc. no problems. But it has not been in deep powder. Its been through drifts that are 5 or 6 feet deep. But on the fields the deepest snow it has been in is about 15" of snow. It loved it.

bobpierce said:
Fuel tank filled? Ahhh, yes, now I remember! The picture of the dead Snow-Trac on the other side of the field.
Operator error :pat:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Well.... My Yetti looks damn good sitting in the garage . Fires right up too . You can even make yourself a drink from the mini bar while the GPS tells me where I am at and which way is back to the house for more ice . I can even whipped out the intercom headsets and talk to myself while listening to a little CCR . In a real emergency I can put the whole light system into a police cruiser alternating flash mode and watch the pretty lights too.

Problem is it no wanna move to good ............I think it is barn sour...

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
mbsieg, just don't lose that white puppy while you're playing in the powder!

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Well.... My Yetti looks damn good sitting in the garage . Fires right up too . You can even make yourself a drink from the mini bar while the GPS tells me where I am at and which way is back to the house for more ice . I can even whipped out the intercom headsets and talk to myself while listening to a little CCR . In a real emergency I can put the whole light system into a police cruiser alternating flash mode and watch the pretty lights too.

Problem is it no wanna move to good ............I think it is barn sour...

:yum:
OK NOW THATS FUNNY! IS THE BAR STILL STOCKED? THATS THE QUESTION!:1062:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Come on now, SnowcatOperations. You know how you were suppose to respond to this poll! Hell, it was created with you in mind. You're the only one here, that I know of, with pieces on the floor of a circus tent.

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
The questions should have multiple answers.

I have one in a circus tent in a bazillion parts.

Ones running and waiting for winter but wants a fresh oil change soon.

One is just waiting to get its transaxle inspected.

Another is sitting in Redding Ca waiting to come home to real America.

The other two Snow Masters are just sitting in Canada sick and tired of hearing French!

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Not looking good for the Kristis right now; two in the front yard, nothing in the snow.

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
mbsieg, just don't lose that white puppy while you're playing in the powder!

Both the dogs love to ride in the "LITTLE RED THINGY" I think I should apply to the Kristi club maybe then I could get some respect!!!!!!:pat:

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Both the dogs love to ride in the "LITTLE RED THINGY" I think I should apply to the Kristi club maybe then I could get some respect!!!!!!:pat:
The Kristi people just want you for your beer money. Besides, raidtrac sounds more like snow trac, so you should bring your beer money to the snow trac meetings. :beer:

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
The questions should have multiple answers.!

I can't afford the circus tent.

All five are running and waiting for winter but most need some attention.

One needs grousers switched and a couple of new ones. (VMC)

Another (Tucker Kitten) is sitting in storage waiting to come home to the mountain for a complete refurb and going over next fall/winter.
The TracMaster (FBI rig) is just sitting in storage ready to go, sick and tired of not being used and of being bad mouthed on the forum by the Krusti owners.

The 1200 LMC needs new door weathestrip and basic service.

The Bombardier BR100+ is ready and willing to go. It just needs a new home as it does not feel welcome around here with its French accent.

Hi, snowcat ops, just thought I would follow your lead...:yum:

paulhenry

OK, so what condition is your snowcat really in? I was just going to goof on Snow-Tracs, but what the heck, let's make it a free-for-all.

Worked for a living all winter long - average day of continuous operation 12-14 hours - sucking on that 50 gal gas tank. Biggest fish this year - pulled a 10 ton grader out of the ditch - as a reward for never breaking down I'm in the shop getting spiffed up this summer.

Attachments

• work.jpg
    work.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 178

Ice Queen

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Mine is getting prettier by the day, but there's no snow - we haven't had any, it is not fair. It would love to go out to play...........

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Mine is getting prettier by the day, but there's no snow - we haven't had any, it is not fair. It would love to go out to play...........

We might (maybe, just maybe) believe you, if only you would post some photos! :weneedpic

Ice Queen

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Patience is a virtue, so they say, so just hang on a little bit longer.....oh, here's one for you.............what did that jerry can do to deserve that?

Attachments

• snowtrac 2 023.jpg
    snowtrac 2 023.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 161

Ice Queen

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Well I have got to tease you a bit longer, keep you all in suspense! Incidentally I have posted pictures of the progress recently, you have seen the axe before for a start and I am sure there were other titbits.

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
I'm glad you mentioned the axe thing. UUHHhmm Maybe we know why you dont have a Husband now! You Bloody Well scared them all off! Maybe you shouldnt show the axe so much? OK Back to the Snow Trac. I see what color you have painted it!

Ice Queen

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Well you did mention that axe.......................... and the blood sprayed over the walls....................... oh dear!!!

Attachments

• BS2.jpg
    BS2.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 138

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Thats what happens to you damn Kristi owners when you try and steal a Snow Trac!

You are right Mike ! The damn thing quit and the poor dude died of exposure .

He should have stolen a Kristi . At least he would be alive today !:thumb: :moon:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
102_1876.jpg

The Lamtrac I run is getting a complete set of new tracks and cleets this summer. We've got three drags ready to go though one will get a fresh paint job. The BR160 is ready to go aside from a small hydraulic leak I still have to fix.