• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

How long are you going to live?

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter

Guess I have to start making every second count, huh?
So far I've outlived many family members.
:sad:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter

Guess I have to start making every second count, huh?
So far I've outlived many family members.
:sad:

What? Wait a minute here! Women are supposed to live longer then men. Do you know why that is? Because, women do not have to live with women. :yum::th_lmao::yum::th_lmao:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
71.5. Fact is that these things are bs. A friend of mine in his mid 50s in good health non smoker non drinker not overweight died two nights ago of a massive heart attack. Dead before he hit the floor. No warning signs. His former wife was my sons grade school principal. She started feeling sick and was dead 8 hours later. Again no warning signs in her early 50s.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
71.5. Fact is that these things are bs. A friend of mine in his mid 50s in good health non smoker non drinker not overweight died two nights ago of a massive heart attack. Dead before he hit the floor. No warning signs. His former wife was my sons grade school principal. She started feeling sick and was dead 8 hours later. Again no warning signs in her early 50s.

Well hell, you're a friggin' buzzz kill. I was just sitting down to plan out my next 13 1/2 years of fun and glory and along you come and burst my bubble. :yum::th_lmao:

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Well hell, you're a friggin' buzzz kill. I was just sitting down to plan out my next 13 1/2 years of fun and glory and along you come and burst my bubble. :yum::th_lmao:

We should feel reassured. Sounds like the 50’s are dangerous times and both of us have made it through ok.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm not going to put much faith in this chart. According to it, I've already been dead for three years. :wink: :yum:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter

I am now 72 this coming March.
The wife says I can't go then. I have too much to do. She's not yet done with me.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
72 in April. I guess I have 4.4 more years. Same with me,Franc. She says I have to stick around to take care of her.
Mike

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
So I decided to change variables. I stopped drinking less than two drinks a day (I usually have some wine or liquor on Fri and Sat evenings, but never more than two, and my life expectancy drops almost 2 years!!!!!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
So I decided to change variables. I stopped drinking less than two drinks a day (I usually have some wine or liquor on Fri and Sat evenings, but never more than two, and my life expectancy drops almost 2 years!!!!!
Drink more and live longer? That's a plan I could live with. :thumb: :clap:

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
Well I get to live 6 months longer than my wife.

WTF I am only 6 months older than her, so I guess we face doom together somehow.....somewhere......someplace.....I told her at first I would die of a broken heart as I though I might actually live 6 moths longer, then she corrected me that our age difference is 6 months....OMG

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
79 1/2. The thing doesn't ask if I have seizures. I had a "Grand-Mal" (Tonic Clonic) seizure about a month and a half ago while walking. Fortunately I had just stepped into a parking lot. If I'd had it while on the sidewalk there is a good chance that I would have rolled into the street.

Crunch, squash. Bye-Bye.
Things like that happen to me all the time.

I'm living on borrowed time.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
83.4 years. Not quite as old as my father is today. Lost my mother at 83..

That's not so bad now is it...

Regards, Kirk

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
83.4 years. Not quite as old as my father is today. Lost my mother at 83..

That's not so bad now is it...

Regards, Kirk

Hell no. I'm right with you at 83.5. I lost my Dad at 83 and my Mom at 81 so we got the genes on our side I guess. Better then old Rusty. He better get busy on that will. :yum: