• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Happy Birthday Danang Sailor!!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Happy Birthday To You-
Happy Birthday To You-
Happy Birthday Dear Popeye..
Happy Birthday To Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
:flowers::clap::dancing::dancing::dancing:

tumblr_lag89xLfxI1qcfeejo1_500_large_large.jpg

.....and many more, Bob!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Happy Birthday DS. :happybday:

Hope you have a GREAT day!!! :dancing: :thewave:

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
DS

Happy Birthday. I hope you have a good one!!

Do some thing just for fun today....

Regards, Kirk

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Happy Birthday and many more to Ya DS. :beer:

I hope your days activitys include blowing the #uck out of something, and filling the air with the scent of gunpowder. :biggrin:

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Many thanks to you all! Had a good day, just Dragonfly Lady and me. Ran around, had a bunch of fun, spent too much
money ... not regretting it a bit. It was a really nice day!

No gunpowder today Cowboy, but my eldest and I have a date for some range time tomorrow. Looking forward to that
primal odor, as well as a bunch of closely spaced holes in a few Barney the Purple Dinosaur targets!!

Lollie, I feel like the Big Bad Wolf. No matter how much I huffed and puffed, those damned candles would not blow
out. Finally figured out that you got some of those blow-proof jobs from the joke store! :whistling::glare::yum::yum::yum:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Many thanks to you all! Had a good day, just Dragonfly Lady and me. Ran around, had a bunch of fun, spent too much
money ... not regretting it a bit. It was a really nice day!

No gunpowder today Cowboy, but my eldest and I have a date for some range time tomorrow. Looking forward to that
primal odor, as well as a bunch of closely spaced holes in a few Barney the Purple Dinosaur targets!!

Lollie, I feel like the Big Bad Wolf. No matter how much I huffed and puffed, those damned candles would not blow
out. Finally figured out that you got some of those blow-proof jobs from the joke store! :whistling::glare::yum::yum::yum:

It's nice that you had a good day!
So happy to hear that :flowers:
Nahh, I'd never pull a joke on you like that.

I had a Popeye cake all prepared for you, but wasn't sure how you felt about spinach lol
Love,
Little Red Riding Hood

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
It's nice that you had a good day!
So happy to hear that :flowers:
Nahh, I'd never pull a joke on you like that.

I had a Popeye cake all prepared for you, but wasn't sure how you felt about spinach lol
Love,
Little Red Riding Hood

Ya knows I love me spinach even more'n I loves Olive! :wink:Yer cake be fine ... send it along! :flowers:

Been a long day. This sailor be fer hittin' the rack now. Be back on deck about 8 bells o' the second watch.