• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Thiokol 4T2 Manual wanted

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
We are looking for a 4T2 Manual also a 4T10 Manual in decent condition

always looking for old Manuals in any condition, Brochures please do not let these old items get thrown away. save a piece of history we will pay for shipping charges

PrecisionMarine

Boggie,
Any chance you have a manual for the Thiokol 1402 Imp with Wisconsin engine? I'd love to have a copy. Feel free to PM me..
Thanks,
Tom

Mainer

Boggie likes our museum
SUPER Site Supporter
We are looking for a 4T2 Manual also a 4T10 Manual in decent condition

always looking for old Manuals in any condition, Brochures please do not let these old items get thrown away. save a piece of history we will pay for shipping charges

The most I ever saw one go for was $300 on eBay... plus shipping charges. ;)

SIMONALLEN

I have what your looking for boggie:clap:. But it is going to cost you.:w00t2:

Attachments

• P3290010.jpg
    P3290010.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 267
  • P3290011.jpg
    P3290011.jpg
    261.8 KB · Views: 283

SIMONALLEN

I came across a box full of old manuals like this one. 2 x 1200, 2 x 2100, 1450, 2 x 3700, 1404 and it looks like a sales manual which has coloured pictures and some advertising pages.

Last edited:

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I have what your looking for boggie:clap:. But it is going to cost you.:w00t2:

Gee, Imagine that, Us industrial guys have each others backs covered. I suppose you are going to tell me that if I do not sell you one of my brand new M-24 differentials the deal is off. Its funny I know other members have one but they have not offered yet. I guess they are protected more than the 600 series Thiokols. :yum:

Last edited:

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I came across a box full of old manuals like this one. 2 x 1200, 2 x 2100, 1450, 2 x 3700, 1404 and it looks like a sales manual which has coloured pictures and some advertising pages.

I will take those too. buy the way I do have some B-8 cleats about 75 of them and only about 40 or so tire guides

SIMONALLEN

I dont want them but it can stay in the filing cabinate for all I care, did I mention its in really good shape I dont even know if I saw a pen mark on it.

For now you can keep those M-24, I was told you want too much for them, I can do a hyrostatic conversion for a little bit more that you want for those diffs. but i have had alot of interest in them the last week how much are you wanting for them? you do realize that people that have machine with those diffs ar'nt wanting to pay 30,000 to 40,000 for a diff, seams the machines arent even worth that well at least half of them anyway. Hydrostatic is the way to go now.

Thats not even enough to do 1 track do you know of anyway else I can get a hold of them?

Mainer

Boggie likes our museum
SUPER Site Supporter
Oh, I have to get in on this action ... how much for the lot? PM me. If nothing else Boggie will make the deal a bit sweeter for you. 8)

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Oh, I have to get in on this action ... how much for the lot? PM me. If nothing else Boggie will make the deal a bit sweeter for you. 8)

Your wife said you get like this.........sometimes........ you can be a real painer at
times. I have all of the others just want the 4T2- 4T10 manual why would you want one you have one already!

Mainer

Boggie likes our museum
SUPER Site Supporter
Yea, I don't really want the 4T manual...you can have that one... but the others would be nice to have.

SIMONALLEN

Well then you would have to make me an offer. if a had a colour scanner at work I would post some of the pictures of the unit at what I think is the manufacturing facility.

SIMONALLEN

Sorry guys looked closer at the manual and it is a copy and it does have pen marks its just the pen mark are photo copied:sad:. but if your still interested in the 4T manual boggie will you trade me for a different manual. Sorry to get you all excited Mainer but the copies are still old copies. and the pictures are real old to. I only have 2 blue manuals 1 for a 2100B and the other is for 3700.

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm needing a 1960's Muskeg manual.

yours is on the way.................

as far as the M-24 differentials there are no more(new ones) as far as I know just 12 located in a concrete bunker somewhere in the midwest. last word was there was a standing offer (declined at this time ) of 30K ea. from a oil company. they are still sought after for enviromental reasons (oil in the wetlands is a no no ) and for the added speed of the mechanical diff.

Thanks for the trade.............

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
m24 is that what nodwells use i might have a guy up here that has a few spares he has a passle full of old nodwells to drill with

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
m24 is that what nodwells use i might have a guy up here that has a few spares he has a passle full of old nodwells to drill with

some nodwells use the T-16 diff some have the OC-15 and the bigger ones have the M-24 and some will have the /m-24 with two sets of planetaries one on the differential and one set at the sprocket.

I would be intrested in those used ones if he wants to sell good or bad the cases are hard to find all the other parts are out there.

SIMONALLEN

I am defenatly interested in the M-24's. I have a few oc-15's not much demand for them they are as i was told bullet proof.

Tell him to give me a call.

Simon Allen
Inside Sales
PowerTraxx Vehicles Inc.
Tel: (705) 866-4426 Ext: 242
Toll Free: 888-797-8799
Fax: (705) 866-4433
www.powertraxx.com

oldisgold

Wouldlove to have a copy of the Trackmaster 4T2-4T10 manual, Simon Allen... if you could make a copy would be glad to pay for your time, copies & postage!! Thankyou. We are replacing the clutches in our 601 Trackmaster today; luckily found the discs locally!! Really could use the manual for adjustments required ~ Thanks :))))