• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bombardier 8 way front blade

brianf

102 inch wide bombardier br 160 blade assembly, 8 way complete with controls wiring everything $4500

Attachments

• 944B471A-6142-424C-8DD8-CB4B3CDDB37B.jpeg
    944B471A-6142-424C-8DD8-CB4B3CDDB37B.jpeg
    104.8 KB · Views: 571

Meee

Hi, is it still available? Where is it located? Approximate weight? Can it be put on pallet. Can you load it at your end? I need to find out shipping costs. Thanks

Meee

Would you be able to bring it across the border and transfer it to my trailer. I got in trouble 20 years ago and doubt i can enter Canada. Shipping cost is unbelievably high and a deal killer.

brianf

No I will not bring it across border, that is against the law ,you would have to find commercial shipper to bring it across the border,

Blackfoot Tucker

GOLD Site Supporter
Would you be able to bring it across the border and transfer it to my trailer. I got in trouble 20 years ago and doubt i can enter Canada. Shipping cost is unbelievably high and a deal killer.

I'm curious (and I don't know)...

Why is it against the law?