• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

2009 Camoplast Trooper Snowcat! Brand New condition!

harding83

Get to your cabin this winter in style with this 2009 Camoplast Trooper Snowcat. This one owner Snowcat was always kept in a garage and is pretty much brand new with only 150 hours! Original cost is $135K and brand new today they are 150K. The Snowcat runs on Diesel and the VIN is - 933700151. This Snowcat has a $3,000 custom built storage to make it easy to haul things. Start enjoying it this winter! Asking price is $79k. Message me if you are interested and I will send you some videos of the inside.

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
FYI, Just heard this morning, Prinoth has discontinued the Trooper and has no plans to make a Tier 4 model at this time. 2 left at the factory now.
That should increase the values of what’s out there.:smile:

Aaron Tucker

FYI, Just heard this morning, Prinoth has discontinued the Trooper and has no plans to make a Tier 4 model at this time. 2 left at the factory now.
That should increase the values of what’s out there.:smile:

last I had heard couple weeks ago they where just going to a tier 5 because of emissions and know one knows what trump is going to do.