• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tweaking .....

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
If you would like to tweak the way that you view the site, you can do so by clicking on the "User CP" in the above tool-bar. The site will allow you to set your individual preferences. If for any reason you are having difficulty please don't hesitate to ask for help. In all probability, when you post your question to the forum about settings, both the question and the answer will help a multitude of people to understand how to do the task. The forums are very user friendly, so give it a try. Junk...

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Junk,

I have already "tweeked" mine. I'm a mod on another forum that uses the same software so if anyone has any questions or problems, I may be able to help as well (although I can't change anything). Hmmm. Junk - want to make this interesting? Put everyone in as moderators. We can edit/delete other peoples posts and make a real mess of everything. :eek: :D