• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Riddle

Fairygirl

What is something that weighs nothing, can be seen with the naked eye, and if you put it in a barrel, it weighs less?

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
What is something that weighs nothing, can be seen with the naked eye, and if you put it in a barrel, it weighs less?

A hole. My turn:

It is more powerful than God, more evil than the Devil.
Poor people have it, and rich people want it.
What is it?

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
From which 7 letter word, if you take out 4 letters, you will have one left?

Fortune. Next:

An apple begins with me and age too. I am in the midst of a man and foremost in every apprehension. You will find me in
everyday and see me in all Autumns. It's a pity that you cannot see me in the air and yet it's so wonderful to be a part
of the great Atlantic ocean! Guess what am I?

Signing off now. Someone is sure to get this one before I can get back.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Fortune. Next:

An apple begins with me and age too. I am in the midst of a man and foremost in every apprehension. You will find me in
everyday and see me in all Autumns. It's a pity that you cannot see me in the air and yet it's so wonderful to be a part
of the great Atlantic ocean! Guess what am I?

Signing off now. Someone is sure to get this one before I can get back.

You am the letter A

Fairygirl

What always runs but never walks, often murmurs, never talks, has a bed but never sleeps, has a mouth but never eats?

Fairygirl

You throw away the outside and cook the inside. Then you eat the outside and throw away the inside. What did you eat?

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I think any penny is brown in my book. I suspect you are right DS .....or maybe it's a brown snake. :confused:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
What's black when you get it, red when you use it, and white when you're all through with it?
Stumped me on this one too. :pat:

Reminded me of an old one:
What's black, white and red all over? A newspaper. I know, red should have been read, but that would really ruin the riddle. Guess it is one you can say but doesn't lend itself to print.