• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Daedong under attack on TBN

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
You have to love it. Daedong posted on TBN asking Kioti owners to simply think before they attack and to perhaps use a little common sense. Immediately, the worst offenders are all over him! His thread proves that there are certainly some "normal" Kioti owners, but on TBN, the majority seem to be radical idiots! Some of the ones who have attacked him are the very ones that I heard were calling that site KBN - KiotiByNet. Go figure!

Daedong, thanks for your effort to show that Kioti is a good tractor and their owners can be proud of what they own, but that by being a radical idiot, it only turns others away from the brand.

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
thcri said:
Where is this post? I can't find it. Maybe deleted already.

It's under Kioti / Kioti Owning and Operating. It's simply titled "Think before you post". He is by no means demeaning the Kioti brand at all, only asking for people to use a little common sense. So far, every reply lacks just that...:toilet:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Ok, I stuck my nose into it so I am sure it will get deleted soon and I may be banned.

murph

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
thcri said:
Ok, I stuck my nose into it so I am sure it will get deleted soon and I may be banned.

murph

Your under attack now, take alook! :argueing:

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
Found this picture of Kioti corporate execs discussing market strategy ??.............Someone could post it on another forum if they feel the need to....................

Attachments

• Kioti corporate Execs.jpg
    Kioti corporate Execs.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 178

kensfarm

Charter Member
SUPER Site Supporter
That is priceless.. Tom should get points for that! Tom.. are you sure that isn't the official Kioti tractor driving outfit.

"Now buy Kioti work wear online!"

BoneheadNW

kensfarm said:
That is priceless.. Tom should get points for that! Tom.. are you sure that isn't the official Kioti tractor driving outfit.

"Now buy Kioti work wear online!"

It looks like they are also holding the custom, high end Kioti rims! (Sorry Vin)

When I scrolled down to the picture at the station I heard laughter from across the room. It appears that the Kioti execs have done their magic and attracted a couple of my coworkers! :dancing:

Bonehead

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
Welcome Alex! Many of us have been reading your ongoing "conversation" with Lowbrow....errr....highbeam.

Dave

OregonAlex

DaveNay said:
Welcome Alex! Many of us have been reading your ongoing "conversation" with Lowbrow....errr....highbeam.

Dave

Entertaining guy isn't he. I am convinced that from his last post the he has lost it. Tractor without loader's are equivelent. That is over the top.

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Glad to see You here! It's not a bad place unless You let the Junkman pick on You . But just ignore him. He's only a moderator . Or should I say THE Moderator :) John

JayC

Huh?
nixon said:
Glad to see You here! It's not a bad place unless You let the Junkman pick on You . But just ignore him. He's only a moderator . Or should I say THE Moderator :) John

I think Junk just wanted to be the one deleting posts for a change, instead of getting them all deleted.:eek::eek::D:D:D:14_6_20:

OregonAlex

BoneheadNW said:
Alex-

Why do you think I was trying to talk to you via e-mail?
Bonehead

Sorry... I figured he was an Civil engineer and understood the principals of logic. Mental note to myself to be more careful while crossing bridges in Buckley, Washington.

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
JayC said:
I think Junk just wanted to be the one deleting posts for a change, instead of getting them all deleted.:eek::eek::D:D:D:14_6_20:

Jay....... I am close to changing your moniker to BoneHead II :tiphat: :wave: :coolshade :moon:

BoneheadNW

OregonAlex said:
Sorry... I figured he was an Civil engineer and understood the principals of logic. Mental note to myself to be more careful while crossing bridges in Buckley, Washington.
I wanted to invite you to this forum but didn't want to violate the TOS at TBN. In any event, welcome to the land of the free! I hope that "Buttbeam" doesn't tarnish the reputation of us Washingtonians here. That is my job! :moon:
Bonehead

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
OregonAlex said:

Welcome to this little forum. Glad you could join us.

murph

OregonAlex

Hi Gents,

Good to see some familiar TBN people in a more relaxed atmosphere. I have been trolling around a little bit on this site tonight. and I must say..
I am very impressed... Tractors, dirty jokes, photo's of beautiful nude women, computer geeks, country living. Wow! have I found what feels like home?

I am curious, how many people work from their homes in the country? Any Mac OS X fans out there?? I work for a Silicon Valley company, but work from my home in the middle of rural part of Oregon.

OregonAlex

BoneheadNW said:
I wanted to invite you to this forum but didn't want to violate the TOS at TBN. In any event, welcome to the land of the free! I hope that "Buttbeam" doesn't tarnish the reputation of us Washingtonians here. That is my job! :moon:
Bonehead

I understand.. I have deleted all private messages on TBN I received today :toilet:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Alex,

Welcome to the forum.
OregonAlex said:
I am curious, how many people work from their homes in the country?
I do. The commute is great. One flight of stairs is all I need to deal with.

Brian

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
OregonAlex said:
Hi Gents,

Good to see some familiar TBN people in a more relaxed atmosphere. I have been trolling around a little bit on this site tonight. and I must say..
I am very impressed... Tractors, dirty jokes, photo's of beautiful nude women, computer geeks, country living. Wow! have I found what feels like home?

I am curious, how many people work from their homes in the country? Any Mac OS X fans out there?? I work for a Silicon Valley company, but work from my home in the middle of rural part of Oregon.

Welcome Alex!

I only wish I worked from home ...well sometimes. Getting out of the house can have it's advantages. I would like to try Mac OS, but not willing to pay the price. I like Linux / Unix overall and put up with windows for my work workstation. So, your a Mac guy? Do you do alot of graphic type stuff the Mac is famous for?

Hope you enjoy the forums, and post often!! :)

Doc

OregonAlex

Doc said:
Welcome Alex!

I only wish I worked from home ...well sometimes. Getting out of the house can have it's advantages.
Yes I understand.. I have went to the trouble to build and move my office out of the house and into the a sepearate shop building.

DOC said:
I would like to try Mac OS, but not willing to pay the price. I like Linux / Unix overall and put up with windows for my work workstation. So, your a Mac guy? Do you do alot of graphic type stuff the Mac is famous for?

Hope you enjoy the forums, and post often!! :)

Doc
regardin the price.. well I ain't gonna touch that one. Lets just say its like tractors. Depends how much to want to pay for the fit, finish, dealer network, capabilities, and reliablity.:whistle:

The reason I like Mac is because they are simply to manage and maintain for my family (immediate and extended). I don't like playing IT guy for everybody. In short, they are a pleasure to use compared to the alternatives out there. When you work in the line of work I do and have to deal with complexities of computer on a daily basis both on the engineering efforts and the computer the company gives you as a tool, it is a pleasure to use something that is amazing simple.
Oh just to give you an idea of what I do.. I am an engineer for hire for our customers which what to use our embedded real time OS. I write board support packages for our customer's prototype devices, device drivers, etc.
My first computer was PC-XT compatible with a Nec V80 CPU. When I was younger I helped with the Linux effort back when it was version in 0.98pl1.
Lost interest in it, when my career demanded more of my attention
to the engineering problem at hand and less messing around tinkering with a complex nature of a free for all OS which were constantly in flux. Here are the computers are own besides the company PC laptap.

iMac G3/600
iBook G3/700
eMac G4/1GHz
PowerMac G4/ Dual G4 450

About 4 PCs in the storage at my shop.

over the years I have help my extended family purchase the following.
4 - PowerMac G3 - B&W
1 - Mac Mini
3 - iBook G3/700s
1 - PowerBook/G3 500

am I a sick man?? oh probably. many people think so. :coolshade

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey, you know Bob is a Apple sort of guy. I'm sort of an interested bystander who really doesn't care much for MS, but have too much equipment using it and no time to learn a new system even if I take the plunge. :eek:

I keep saying that I may buy a PowerBook (if it will talk to the rest of my network) and give it a shot. Phew, fortunately, this isn't like a Kioti thing!!

OregonAlex

Dargo said:
Hey, you know Bob is a Apple sort of guy. I'm sort of an interested bystander who really doesn't care much for MS, but have too much equipment using it and no time to learn a new system even if I take the plunge. :eek:

I keep saying that I may buy a PowerBook (if it will talk to the rest of my network) and give it a shot. Phew, fortunately, this isn't like a Kioti thing!!

I would not be surprised if Bob was a Apple guy.. I have been following his posts on TBN for a while and he seems like a very logical guy and see things in very similiar light to me.

I think I maybe a little less reserved, and willing to cut to the chase tell people how I see things in this light.

Bob, you seem to be a great guy!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Boy what a difference a year makes.
No comments on Kioti or TBN for awhile.
I saw a guest reading this thread so I revisited it.

This one is also indexed by google. If you google:
highbeam oregonalex bonehead
This is the first hit. Cool.