• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hey Everyone

greg300

Not sure how I found this forum, but I like forums. My name is Greg (32) and I am in the customer service field as well as a Beachbody coach. I've lost over 120lbs and have discovered a passion for fitness. Have a wife of 8 years and an amazing 2 year old son who for some reason at this exact moment is blowing a gasket lol. Love to play video games and sports when I get the chance. HUGE apocalypse movie fan.....Zombies/Comet/Weather related especially.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome to the party. Glad you found us. Enjoy and post often. :clap: :thumb: :beer:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Glad to hear it. BTW I feel I must warn you. Avoid the Galvatron. He's nothing but trouble. Also he wears a dress.

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
Not sure how I found this forum, but I like forums. My name is Greg (32) and I am in the customer service field as well as a Beachbody coach. I've lost over 120lbs and have discovered a passion for fitness. Have a wife of 8 years and an amazing 2 year old son who for some reason at this exact moment is blowing a gasket lol. Love to play video games and sports when I get the chance. HUGE apocalypse movie fan.....Zombies/Comet/Weather related especially.

I think I found your 120 pounds......

welcome Greg...