• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Four Stupid Women and One Brilliant Man

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
AK45? IRA verses IRS?

These Bimbo's,,, I'm sorry,,, These misinformed ladies, alter the opinions of millions. Is that not scary to anyone?
Or is it just me?

snowstorm

GOLD Site Supporter
AK45? IRA verses IRS?

These Bimbo's,,, I'm sorry,,, These misinformed ladies, alter the opinions of millions. Is that not scary to anyone?
Or is it just me?

Scares the shit out of me !!! Clearly why we are steadily headed down the tubes

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
There were four women there? I'm not really too sure about that.

At any rate, back on topic, yes, Mr. Carson ate their lunch. Good for him.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
IRA or IRS, she does have a point, I wouldn't want either one of them after me!

I want an AK 45 it would save having to buy different kinds of Ammo.

Wow Whoopie de Do sure has put on the pounds.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Speaking of Dr. Carson I read on foxnews some BLACK ivy league prof. called him a coon. Where's the black outrage over such a racist statement?? Why doesn't the NAACP, black panthers, BLM, et al call her out for this??
Mike

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Speaking of Dr. Carson I read on foxnews some BLACK ivy league prof. called him a coon. Where's the black outrage over such a racist statement?? Why doesn't the NAACP, black panthers, BLM, et al call her out for this??
Mike

Yeah, she said he deserved to win the coon of the year award. Never knew there was such an award. :whistling:

Can anyone imagine the hue and cry from the left is if someone ever said that about el-bama, especially a conservative.

Liberals despise many things but nothing more then black and women conservatives. Those are at the top of the list on their hatred meter.

Kane

Whoopi don't count lol

Other than money, what could Ted Danson have possibly been thinking? To actually marry this homely person posing as a woman?

Ted is alleged to be incredibly well hung, so Whoopi is satisfactorly pleasured, but what's in it for poor Ted? To actually bed down with that beast? Good lord, Ted's a better man than me. Or he at least has a stronger stomach than I. Good lord. Such a scary visual, indeed.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
I was going to say maybe Whoopi wears dentures..................
But then I thought, that's really gross.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Other than money, what could Ted Danson have possibly been thinking? To actually marry this homely person posing as a woman?

Ted is alleged to be incredibly well hung, so Whoopi is satisfactorly pleasured, but what's in it for poor Ted? To actually bed down with that beast? Good lord, Ted's a better man than me. Or he at least has a stronger stomach than I. Good lord. Such a scary visual, indeed.

Ahhh, shit, that's more then i needed to know. It really is. Thanx Kane. :ermm::brows:

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
I didn't remember that Danson had been married to Whoopie De Do. Do you think he got ahold of some bad hooch on Cheers?