• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Go Colts!!

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Okay, anyone think my Colts can actually beat the Patriots tonight?

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I hope, I got money on it! As a Stillers fan, I really dislike the the Pats...:clubem:

Cowboyjg

Country Club Member
Site Supporter
I prefer Eli over Payton.....besides why mess:jumpingSm:dancing: up a good thing...GO PATS

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Dargo said:
Okay, anyone think my Colts can actually beat the Patriots tonight?

Yes Dargo not only they can but it looks like they are going to with the score the way it is. I cheer for the Colts because of Tony Dungy. I wished they would have kept him in Minnesota. Anyway he deserves a ring and this year just may be the year. I know I would be pretty happy.

So you got me on your side.

murph

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
The original Cowboy Cheerleaders..... :whistle:

Attachments

• cowboycheerleaders.jpg
    cowboycheerleaders.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 136

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Wow, the colts did it! Manning looked awesome (for the part I saw ...didn't see it all).
I'm glad they won, but didn't expect it. Maybe this is their year! That'd be cool.

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Yeah! They finally won at Pats!! :thewave:

Now watch them get clubbed by the worst team in the NFL next week. :eek:

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Dargo, The Colts put a pretty good "beat down " on the Pats . I was pretty sure that the game was conceded when the Pats went for that failed onsides kick early on in the game . I do kind of wonder about the two point conversion attempt by the Colts though . Seemed like kind of a cheap shot .
But it was a great victory , none the less .
The way they are playing makes me sure that they will be the AFC's team in the super bowl . (but I'm still holding hope for the Steelers :) ) John

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Actually, the Steelers really concern me as a Colts fan. I'm not overly confident that the Colts can put a physical whipping on the Steelers at all. I guess we'll see.

I missed the 2 point conversion try I guess. That was during the "raid the fridge" time for me. :eek: When I saw the Colts were 20 points ahead, I just figured that they missed an extra point. Apparently not. :whistle: