• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Ken Jennings Jeopardy Record Stands, James came close but no cigar.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
James Holzhauer has made Jeopardy exciting for the past 30 or so shows. He is a Las Vegas sports gambler who is very smart and quick on the button to answer questions on all topics. He would bet huge amounts when he found a daily double and usually put himself out of reach of other contestants.

In yesterdays show he did not find the Daily Doubles and the gal that did took advantage and was able to edge James out. James won 2.46 million during his run. He set the record for the most cash won in one day, in fact he has the top 12 spots for most money won in one game.

Quite a run. Congrats James. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Attachments

• JeopardyTotalsBeforeFinalJeopardy060319.JPG
    JeopardyTotalsBeforeFinalJeopardy060319.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 58
  • JeopardyTotalsAfterFinalJeopardy060319.JPG
    JeopardyTotalsAfterFinalJeopardy060319.JPG
    23.7 KB · Views: 57

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Good for him. As for that show, I'll bet I could count on one hand the amount of times I have watched it over the years. Never much of a game show fan.