• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Lindsey Kidlow

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
This is one women that will be remembered for her heroism in the 2006 Olympics. This women should not have continued competing after fall on the trial run. But yet she got up and went back two days later and competed. Today she did the short run and the pressure on her hip was just too much on her second run.

Hats off to this women:thumb::applause:

murph

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I agree. I just watched her interview. She showed courage and pride in the ability to be there just to compete. She showed the best in what amature sports is all about, competing for the joy of competition.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Re: Lindsey Kildow

Lindsey skiied again today. I think she ended up in 4th place just shy of a medal. Man that lady got drive and determination. I think there was only a 1 second difference from 1st to 4th. I beleive she fell the other night again on her second short run but today she is back out there landing 4th.

murph

BoneheadNW

Contrast this woman with Body (or Bodie) "the big mouth" Miller who talked and talked and talked about how he was going to win all these medals and then went home empty handed. Maybe now he will keep his mouth shut (or not).
Bone

Last edited:

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
Also the women's snowboarder who was showing off and fell down to loose an easy gold.

How about the men's speedskaters who won't have anything to do with one another (well at least one is so stuck on himself he won't associate with the rest of the team, wouldn't even be part of the realy. No names though, 'cause I don't want to be called racist.).

Best of all is the doorknob, Bryant Gum-ball. Now HE is a racist.