• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Michael Irvin

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Well old Michael got himself into trouble again. Then says the junk wasn't his. The NFL can't do anything with him this time but I think the sports cast program he works for should fire him. Just my thoughts but he should go either way. Honest it wasn't mine

murph

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
The funny part was he told the officer that the MJ pipe was his brothers ....Now he's trying to explain he meant a brother, not his brother. :) I figure his brother let him know he didn't need the grief. The offense is a misdimeanor with a 500 buck fine. Do you really think ESPN would let him go for that?

Cowboyjg

Country Club Member
Site Supporter
Of course we know there won't be any discussion about this on the upcomming show but it will be interesting to see his demeanor during the broadcast. So far they haven't let him go, but don't think it aint a topic of conversation at every watercooler in the place.

I'd like to see them put together a commercial with that as the theme...like they do LaBron James and the stealing of his chair.

Oh well....too bad.....so sad.