• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

TO gets KO'd

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Just read on Fox sports the arbitrator ruled in favor of the Eagles. He upheld the 4 game suspension, and also ruled they don`t have to pay him after the suspension.

LMFAO :coolshade :coolshade :beer: :a1:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well deserved. A spoiled child in an adult's body who got away with crap for too long. He can now go work the "drive through window" where he can learn some humility.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Opens the door for more sports teams to handle their brats. I see a trend with this and the NBA dress code and I LIKE IT!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I just heard he is going to get 1 mill for sitting out the last 5 games. Darnit!!! :(

frank_f15

That 1 mill, is nothing compared t what he will lose, if they other teams had guts, knowone would pick him up. He will be a cancer wherever he goes.:argueing:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
frank_f15 said:
That 1 mill, is nothing compared t what he will lose, if they other teams had guts, knowone would pick him up. He will be a cancer wherever he goes.:argueing:

I agree with you and I hope that the other teams have some guts and let him sit out. I've heard him compred to NBA bad boy Dennis Rodman but in my mind TO is differnet. When Dennis was playing in Chicago with the Bulls he was not the big dog, he had Michael Jordan to show him up and also to control him. TO feels he is the big dog on the field, even if he is a newbie. Well he won't have the feeling any longer. And I strongly suspect that 1 million dollars will not last TO very long. Most people can live a lifetime on that money, but I suspect he has the lifestyle to burn through that in a matter of months and he will end up with nothing to show for it and nothing left over.