• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bears and Packers

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Looking through the list of games tomorrow January 2nd it looks to me like this is the best game to watch if the Bears give it their all. The Bears don't need to win, the Packers must win to go on unless they get help from some other teams.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Everyone knows the game to watch tomorrow is San Francisco and Arizona ....... :hide:

mak2

I wanna see the Pack win and the Colts. Other than that it is an pretty complicated playoff picture. I think I also want Pittsburg to win, but cant remember.

BamsBBQ

Looking through the list of games tomorrow January 2nd it looks to me like this is the best game to watch if the Bears give it their all. The Bears don't need to win, the Packers must win to go on unless they get help from some other teams.

if history repeats itself, the Bears wont play all their starters... Lovie said he was going to start his starters, but didnt say if they were going to play the whole game..:whistling:

Ironman

Pack wins! :clap:

wjurf8.jpg

:w00t2:

happay.gif

Sorry Giants... :doh:

:mrgreen: