• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Terry Bradshaw??

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
I have always liked Terry Bradshaw. I love watching the fox sports show before sunday football and Terry has always made me laugh. But when he wasn't in the lineup with all the other MVP's for the superbowl it had me wondering. Now I find out it was over money. He thought he should have been paid more and it was cheap that they didn't pay more so he held out. I guess maybe my opinion of him has changed some.

murph

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
That surprises me Murph. If that is true, my opinion of him is dropping also. I to enjoy the pre-game antics. It makes him sound like he is really full of himself....but someone like that would enjoy the applause more than any money I'd guess. I have to think there is more to this story (wishfull thinking on my part).

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
I went out and did a search for the story. Bradshaw and Montana both denied that it was about money but Montana did request 100K.

I guess take the story for what it is worth

Bradshaw Montana