• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Steeler Fan.............

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Just substitute Cleveland for your favorite team...............

A Cleveland family of football supporters head one Saturday to do their Christmas Shopping. While in the sports shop the son picks up a Pittsburgh Steelers jersey and says to his older sister, "I've decided to become a Steelers fan and I would like this for Christmas."

His big sister is outraged by this and promptly whacks him on the head and says, "Go talk with mom".

Off goes the little lad with the Pittsburgh Steeler jersey in hand and finds his mother. "Mom?" "Yes, son?" "I've decided I'm going to be a Pittsburgh Steeler fan and I would like this jersey for Christmas".

The mother is outraged at this and promptly she whacks him on the head and says, "Go see your father".

Off he goes with the Pittsburgh Steeler jersey in hand and finds his father. "Dad?" "Yes, son?" "I've decided I'm going to be a Pittsburgh Steeler fan and I would like this jersey for Christmas."

The father is outraged and promptly whacks his son on the head and says, " No son of mine is ever going to be seen in THAT!"

About half hour later they're all back in the car heading towards home. The father turns to the son and says, "Son, I hope you've learned something today?" The son says, "Yes Dad I have."

”Good son, what is it?" The son replies, " I've only been a Pittsburgh Steeler fan for an hour and I already hate you Cleveland bastards."

DAP

Having grown up with my autonomy stolen and forced to be a Browns fan, having seen Jim Brown play his last game on TV, lived throught the LeRoy Kelly era, and watching one of the greatest pro ball rivalries of all time, I say .... P(*#(*$#(( ON THOSE SQUEELERS!