• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Ice Bound

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Yes it has a very nice feel to it. Many years have passed, but as with any true story such as this it is timeless as well. I sincerely hope they are able to meet their monitary goals, and produce the full length version of it.

Hero's are timeless, as these folks who risked their lives for saving childern from a terrible illness are as well. This is a story that needs to be told once again, less we forget.

good post foggy...

Best regards,

Kirk

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
Yes it has a very nice feel to it. Many years have passed, but as with any true story such as this it is timeless as well. I sincerely hope they are able to meet their monitary goals, and produce the full length version of it.

Hero's are timeless, as these folks who risked their lives for saving childern from a terrible illness are as well. This is a story that needs to be told once again, less we forget.

good post foggy...

Best regards,

Kirk

I guess they will be back here to do some more shooting, maybe I can get a bit part as a bear or something!