• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Would OSHA approve this?

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
ladder crazy.jpg

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
It's all good. :)

The guy working on the ground (left side) is wearing a baseball cap so he has head protection.

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
And the guy on the ladder has a harness on, so everything's a go.:w00t2:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
:eek: that pic gets worse as you page down through it. :yum:
That guy would've had a tough time getting from ladder one to ladder two. It does not look like an easy transition. They could've raised the bucket for the lower ladder to reach up there a few more feet. What were they thinking? :yum:

tommu56

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm looking at the aluminum ladder and the power lines not a good combination in it self.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I had a my usual guy out at the house last week to cut down 2 dead trees, one of them a medium sized oak. I watched his "climber" go up a big old pine tree with climbing spikes and a rope. He was always tied off to something but what he did I couldn't or wouldn't have done even when I was in my prime. Talking to him afterwards he said that he's been climbing for over 20 years. I'm not sure if that means that he's very, very good or very, very lucky. :biggrin:

As for Muley's photo, a redneck has to do what a redneck has to do!!!! :doh::doh::doh: