• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

oliver & clark where are they now??

tomelroy

Just curious what happened to Oliver & Clark...makers of the OC12..

What year did they last produce the OC12?

and what other pieces of machinery used the OC12?

59muskeg

I would have to dig in my paperwork, but iam pretty sure that oliver cletrac small dozers used the same diff, theres a place in pennsylvania that has parts for them.Pretty sure it was the cletrac OC-4 thru OC- 12 models.

59muskeg

I found it, The name is zimmerman oliver cletrac, These dozers used the same OC-4,OC-12 and OC-15 differentials as the thiokol,dmc and lmc cats, he has alot of parts and is very reasonable.

Mainer

Boggie likes our museum
SUPER Site Supporter
It's been brought up before in other threads about the OC diffs... but don't make the incorrect assumption that the OC's in the tractors are the same as those in our glorious snowcats. Those for the cats had several different design parameters... but some parts are interchangeable. I picked up one of these (in my experimental period a while back because a person can never have enough parts), but prefer the NOS OC's for cats as they deliver the identical original performance and don't require machining (obviously). So, the tractor diffs (at least the OC-15) are not a direct replacement but it depends on how desperate you are.

mtncrawler

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Clark is still in business. I don't know where you guys get the idea that Oliver and Clark were ever one company.